Closed Thread
Page 20 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - welcome and congratulations. Good luck for friday and can't wait to hear if there is one or two little ones in there.

Sl1009 - no not too much bruising from the clexane - had heaps more from during the cycle and now wish that I had taken a photo - two huge bruises on either side of my belly button about 10cm in diameter and black and purple - they were my war wounds. Now just have a couple of small ones by comparison.

I don't really have many symptoms and not sure if I shoudl worry about that or not. Its so hard we wait so long to see those two lines and we still continue to worry about anything and everything. I can;t wait to get more bt results and finally get a scan in a couple of weeks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [CENTER]Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - Mich4761 - Twins FX
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    7th - Broomdyke
    19th - SL1009
    21st - BronwynCJ

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June
    SL1009 - 2nd BT 21 June
    BronwynCJ - 2nd BT 25 June
    Nala - OB 26th June
    Broomdyke - 1st scan @ 8 wks 28th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

4. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - Mich4761 - Twins FX
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    7th - Broomdyke
    19th - SL1009
    21st - BronwynCJ

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June
    SL1009 - 2nd BT 21 June
    BronwynCJ - 2nd BT 25 June
    Nala - OB 26th June
    Broomdyke - 1st scan @ 8 wks 28th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LAdies

Motherwillbe - That is terrific news about your scan. It's always such a relief. I think I relaxed quite abit after my scan last week. I feel more positive now.

Bronwyn - Normally for me my MS doesn't kick in until 6 weeks or there abouts. SO you still have time if your going to get them lol. I think I'm missing the MS this time. I've once and have nausea on and off but it has all gone now. This is my first (successful) pregnancy that I've skipped the MS stage. Seeing as this will ptentially be my last bub (if a boy and all goes well) I'm taking it as a sign that it's going to be a dream pregnancy (). Not that my other babies had problems or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been missing in action lately. I have been reading but going through some weird thing where I just wanted to keep to myself. Not feeling any MS just tired and rundown. It was just too much effort to write. so lazy!!

Motherwillbe – phew that’s great news! Now you can relax and start enjoying your pregnancy! Neally 12 weeks!!

Welcome aboard Meshell, Beta, Bronwyn

Hello to everyone else, I hope your travelling well xx

Beta and SL, I am the same, so bloated and now finding I can’t even suck in my tummy! Went and bought some of those jean belt things for when I can't do them up! lol

Just started selling our office desk and chair on the Gumtree to make way for the nursery!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been missing in action lately. I have been reading but going through some weird thing where I just wanted to keep to myself. Not feeling any MS just tired and rundown. It was just too much effort to write. so lazy!!

Motherwillbe – phew that’s great news! Now you can relax and start enjoying your pregnancy! Neally 12 weeks!!

Welcome aboard Meshell, Beta, Bronwyn

Hello to everyone else, I hope your travelling well xx

Beta and SL, I am the same, so bloated and now finding I can’t even suck in my tummy! Went and bought some of those jean belt things for when I can't do them up! lol

Just started selling our office desk and chair on the Gumtree to make way for the nursery!!
    Woo hooo! Nursery time! My DH says he refuses to buy or do anything until I'm on my third trimester - I'm paranoid yes but not like that lol, I'll have to sway him later - lets get to twelve weeks first!! I can't believe this bloating seriously

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another scan today, I am 9 weeks tomorrow! Dr said bubba is perfect and everything is going fine! I have my very first baby photo so excited!! Have to now book in for my NT scan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beeanksta For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeanksta View Post
    Had another scan today, I am 9 weeks tomorrow! Dr said bubba is perfect and everything is going fine! I have my very first baby photo so excited!! Have to now book in for my NT scan.
    Yay! Congrats, three quarters of the way through trimester number one : ) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beeanksta - yay on 9 weeks and your scan and first baby photo. How very exciting. Congratulations and looking forward to following your journey.

AFM: Have Drs appt at midday to get another lot of bloods done and also to get referral to Ob. I guess I will get the bt results tomorrow and really really really hoping they are heading in the right direction.
    When is everyone thinking of telling people their wonderful news? My dh does not want to share with anyone until 12 weeks. I of course have told a couple of girlfriends in real life otherwise I would go crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your scan beeanksta!

Bronwyn - I told my close close friends that knew I was going through ivf as soon as I got my bfp. I told a few more after my 9 weeks scan and will tell everyone else after my nt scan. It's so exciting that it's difficult not to tell people.

Im home sick today. Have had bad ms yesterday and today all day!! Can't wait for that part to be over. Hopefully only another week or so I've also been really fatigued the last week or so. My body must be busy keeping that baby growing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-06-2012)