Closed Thread
Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Beta - Great news on your scan. It is a relief isn't it?

Sl - I don't really have any symptoms any more. Mine have dissapeared lol. Which at first worried me but after our scan last week makes me think that this time I miss the MS stage.

I did have all day nausea (but I did have mild OHSS again and had been throwing up since EPU), cramps, lower back ache, dizzyness, mild motion sickness and a few I can't think of right now. I have trouble some days getting all my pills down especially the fish oil and pregnancy multi ones. They are such long large pills. As soon as I put them on my tongue I feel the need to bring them back up again hahaha.

Luckily I've started to wean off of all my meds. I'm on my last 4 pessaries and I've cut them down to every second day until they are all gone. The same with my clexane. Doing the last 6 of those every second day. Once my progynova & provera run out that's it for them. They should last till maybe this week end - early next week. SO I'll be off all my meds by 12 weeks. FS like you to stay on them till 12 weeks so it's all been timed perfectly with no excess of meds like last time .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Hi all,
    Time to post, have been stalking this thread too afraid to post for fear of jinxing self!
    I finally feel much safer after 9 week 5 day scan today, met obs for the first time (very nice, funny, reassuring), scan in rooms showed baby right on for size and heartbeat. Little arm was waving in the air! Very surreal. I had a very worrying weekend after my Chinese dr mentioned my slippery pregnancy pulse had maybe dropped ever so slightly. Obs said today 97% sure all will be well. My sister gave me maternity wear today and I've been looking at egg maternity clothes on eBay! My stomach feels bloated - I find it hard to believe I am showing yet?? Obs confirmed there is a bump there so I guess I need to stop being in denial and feel confident that I am pregnant! Due 16th January, looking forward to sharing this road with you all
    Fantastic news! So exciting! How cool are Egg Maternity Clothes?! I will definitely be purchasing from them when the times comes...I am only 5 weeks but SOOOOOO bloated already - seriously I'm afraid people will start asking me if I'm pregnant coz it looks like it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivfmum09 View Post
    I had my scan done at a scan place, not a OB. I got a referral from IVF clinic, asked for a couple of referrals to put my mind at ease after a miscarriage in March

I was 6w4d at first and 8w3 today

I dont have a OB this pregnancy, (did with DD who is now nearly 3 - IVF bub also) but this time i dont have private health cover so going with a public hospital community midwife scheme

Good luck. When if your first scan?

Welcome beta.
    Thanks ivfmum09 - I think we will do the same and schedule a couple of extras. We had a miscarriage also, but in 2009. We saw the heartbeat at 6wk3d and then went back a week later and it was all over. Currently at 5 weeks today, first scan will be 7wk2d on 5th July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    Beta - Hi and yay for the excellent news from your scan yesterday.

ivfmum09 - yay for being able to get extra scans done - I can imagine it is tough after a recent miscarriage the worry that you go through.

SL1009 - in answer to your questions yes on the treatment for the NK Cells - it was unconfirmed if we had them but FS thought best to cover all bases - so on prednisolone, aspirin and cleaxane for a while yet I imagine. Other than cramping and really sore boobs I can;t say that I have noticed many other changes as yet.

AFM: I assume that I will need to get a referral to the OB from a GP rather than my FS so thinking of making an appt for Thursday this week and asking for another BT so that I can check the levels, not sure that I can wait another week. I just want to know that things are heading in the right direction. We had a natural pg miscarriage 3 years ago and just want to be a little more certain of things.
    Thanks Bronwyn - i'm in the same boat, we had a natural m/c 3 years ago also. We had our first BT last Thursday and it's been hard to wait but I have my second in just 2 days, praying that those numbers are high high high! How are you finding the Clexane? Have you bruised a lot and are you finding that your skin is starting to feel a bit harder where your bruised?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news that you're so close to 12 weeks - yaaay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Meshell! Good Luck for your scan on Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    hi Ladies

I believe I should join this thread I am 7 weeks preg tomorrow in for scan this friday to see a little heartbeat. Very excited.
    Hope everyone is well
    Massive congratulatios SL1009!!!!!
    Hi Meshell great to see you in hear. 7 weeks already, so excitting!! So I guess you will find out if you have one or two little bubbas on board on Friday hey? How are you feeling? I'm 5 weeks today.....hanging for this time to fly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I feel great, I get a little seedy feeling about 3pm and that lasts all night. Other than that and being tired and boobs larger I feel reasonably normal
    I am very cautiously excited. I have never been pregnant before and I am very nervous as to what can happen I cannot wait to hit 12 weeks and breathe again and tell people. The last few weeks have really flown by for me. I hope to see a beautiful strong heartbeat. I had another BT a week after my first one and levels were at 7900 I dont think there are twinies in there I am hoping for one strong as an ox baby. Oh and I cannot wait to get a belly and start baby shopping. Hubby and I built our house 2 years ago and we have a spare room which was always intended to be the baby room, we have never put anything in this room I cannot wait to decorate it
    Oh my gosh you must be thrilled. We too are thrilled but in the same boat, very cautiously excited - trying to stay positive though. It's such a waiting game and it is sooo hard. I find that every waking hour is spent thinking about babies and how I will do the nursery and clothes and prams and it's ridiculous, I literally cannot think of anything else! If only there were no such thing as complications, lol! Just praying that this is really it for us and we can finally become parents.

It's so nice to have this support on bub hub all the way through : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations

I ended up going to see ob today and got another scan just to make sure everything is ok in there. Baby is going great measured at 11 weeks today and strong heart rate. Dr could see very small blood vessel that looked like it could be what's causing the spotting but he said its not affecting the baby or the placenta so no need to worry. Glad I went just for peace of mind.

I hope everyone else is well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations

I ended up going to see ob today and got another scan just to make sure everything is ok in there. Baby is going great measured at 11 weeks today and strong heart rate. Dr could see very small blood vessel that looked like it could be what's causing the spotting but he said its not affecting the baby or the placenta so no need to worry. Glad I went just for peace of mind.

I hope everyone else is well
    Great news so close to the end of your first trimester now : )