Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and what is an NT scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sl - The heartbeat was just amazing. It's like you've never heard before. Really exciting.

The NT scan is where they screen for down syndrome and look for other abnormalities. It's not a compulsary scan and is going to cost me about $400. Some I'll get back on medicare. They combine the scan and a BT to give you your overall risk ratio. Other wise could just wait for the 20 week scan. But I'm too impatient .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Sl - The heartbeat was just amazing. It's like you've never heard before. Really exciting.

The NT scan is where they screen for down syndrome and look for other abnormalities. It's not a compulsary scan and is going to cost me about $400. Some I'll get back on medicare. They combine the scan and a BT to give you your overall risk ratio. Other wise could just wait for the 20 week scan. But I'm too impatient .
    Yeh fair enough worth the money for peace of mind for sure....so great that you got to hear little ones heart : ) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - Mich4761 - Twins FX
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    7th - Broomdyke

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June
    Nala - OB 26th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome aboard SL1009! congrats on your BFP! Do you have know when you are due??

These are the tense times hey? hopefully the next few weeks/months will go quickly and we get to that safe 12wk mark. Having said that, our OB recons that once you have reached the size of 20mm at about 9wks with a strong heartbeat the chances of mc are about 2%. But that isn't in stone or anything is it?

We have only kind of relaxed a bit now at 8wks, though we have another scan with our OB (he has one in his rooms so we get to see our bubs every visit!) in 2wks so when we see our bean again I think I will start to get more excited.

Anyway lovely ladies, I am off to bed at very late time of 7.20, so exhausted today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news on those who had scans

broomdyke, have you been told its safe to come off prog support? Usually they dont want you to stop until the 12-13w mark until the placenta takes over, unless your progesterone levels are supporting the pregnancy on their own.

No news here, just really tired atm, have a 2yr old so cant relax too much, so off to have a early night.

ivfmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Nala - my fs also said that now I've passed 9 weeks and my scan results were great it is only 2% chance of anything going wrong. At 12 weeks it's less than 1%.

I did tell a few more people after my scan because I couldn't wait any longer. Hehe.

I must say I am more tired this week than what I have been. I have a friends party sat night that starts at 8pm. I hate to admit this but with the way I'm feeling 8 pm I'm usually in bed watching tv not heading out to the city!

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Welcome aboard SL1009! congrats on your BFP! Do you have know when you are due??

These are the tense times hey? hopefully the next few weeks/months will go quickly and we get to that safe 12wk mark. Having said that, our OB recons that once you have reached the size of 20mm at about 9wks with a strong heartbeat the chances of mc are about 2%. But that isn't in stone or anything is it?

We have only kind of relaxed a bit now at 8wks, though we have another scan with our OB (he has one in his rooms so we get to see our bubs every visit!) in 2wks so when we see our bean again I think I will start to get more excited.

Anyway lovely ladies, I am off to bed at very late time of 7.20, so exhausted today
    Thanks Nala. No official due date yet but I think it will be mid feb. Still got to get through the next couple of blood tests and first scan, then the waiting game. Praying that our little bubba makes it through healthy and strong and we can finally start our family. That's fab news that you're at 8wks - I didn't know the thing about 9weeks so that's good to know! Also great you get to see bubs every visit : ) I'm in bed too lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - Mich4761 - Twins FX
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    7th - Broomdyke

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June
    SL1009 - 2nd BT 21 June
    Nala - OB 26th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Has anyone had light brown discharge in their first 12 weeks of pregnancy? On sat morning when I wiped I had a very light pink staining on the toilet paper! Same thing Wednesday and this morning I've had some brownish coloured discharge on my panty liner. I called nurses at fs clinic on Wednesday and she said if I don't have any pain and if it's very scant then prob nothing to worry about. I'm still concerned though. Have any of u experienced the same thing? What would it be from?