Scans & Appointments
    Mrs E 116 - Scan 13th June
    Nala9000 - Scan 13th June
    LillyPonds - OB 15th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Last edited by LillyPonds; 13-06-2012 at 15:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nala - That's such great news about your scan. And what a very happy story of your friend. What a hard pregnancy she had. And now snuggling that beautiful baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Lilly,
    Thanks for updating the roll call for me. I couldn't save it on my mac, kept coming up saying you must use more than 3 characters ?? usually I don't have a prob... let us know how you go tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    had my first scan, all is good, very happy to see the little heart beating away. Booked in for NTscan on the 20th july

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs E 116 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I hope your all travelling well.

Mich, how you going? like IVFmum I really hope your little bubbers keep getting stronger and that miracle becomes a reality.

So you know miracles happen, a close friend of mine was 7 wks, had terrible bleeding but managed to keep bubs, She was only allowed to stand up for 10mins max. 2wks later she had another bleed in the shower. Taken back to hospital and little bubs was still holding on. back home and wasn't allowed to move from bed at all, only to go to the loo. at 6months she had another huge bleed, and was admitted to hospital thinking she had lost him but he was a little fighter. She had to stay in hospital till he was born which was at 30wks. She now has a little bub at home and I think he is 7months now.

I know it is a totally different situation, but she was given the worst kid of odds as well, to the point where the doctor said she would loose him and every day he stays in the percentage increases just the smallest amount. I guess I am sharing so that you keep some hope and some positive thoughts with you that miracles can happen. I truly hope yours does.

Mrs E how did you go today?

Lilly, goodluck tomorrow!!

Greb, my nerves have gone away, feel that I can finally get excited! good luck tomorrow

AFM back from our scan today. Our bean is now 16mm and a 160HB so is right on track. We are actually 8wks 1 day according to our FS, who will be our OB from here on in.

Thankyou Nala for sharing that great story, it gives me hope. It's such a fine line of accepting what you know is probably reality but so badly wanting to prove them all wrong! Only time will tell but I still think I am one of the lucky ones to get this far. Well done on your scan - awesome results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey I called my clinic and they won't allow me to get my 7 week scan til 9 weeks too far away!!!!!!! They won't even pen in a date lol not much has been happening on my end I'm not feeling any different to what I was at the start so that's good lol and I've decided I'm stopping the pessaries and crinone and all the pills its too expensive for me to keep doing it for at least another 3 weeks!!!! It's costing me $400 a week!!!!!! Just pull that out my wahoo. Hope everyone is doing fantastic!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - there are some familiar names in here and as of my BT today, I can now join you as we got our first IVF BFP!!!!

I am soooo happy but also quite anxious as we had a previous pregnancy (naturally) and I miscarried at nearly 8 weeks so we have some milestones to get through yet but I am trying to keep positive about the whole thing!! My HCG level is at 370 and Progesterone at 340. I've got another BT booked in for next Thursday, and due to my NKC I'm going in for my second Intralipid infusion tomorrow

How are you ladies traveling, anyone had scans yet???

So excited

Xxxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Welcome SL1009. Big congratulations on your BFP . I understand your concern about MC I've had 2 and so far this pregnancy has been seeing me on the edge of my seat. Just take it one milestone at a time.

Had my OB appointment this mrning. All is looking well. Bubs had progressed from blobby to jellybean . I'm spot on for dates and the heart beat was "perfect" according to my OB. She even turned the sound on for us and printed out our 2nd baby pic. I also have my first Bounty bag lol.

Next scan is the NT scan on the 5th July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    23rd - MrsP
    23th - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - Mich4761 - Twins FX
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    7th - Broomdyke

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB, 14 June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Last edited by LillyPonds; 14-06-2012 at 14:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Welcome SL1009. Big congratulations on your BFP . I understand your concern about MC I've had 2 and so far this pregnancy has been seeing me on the edge of my seat. Just take it one milestone at a time.

Had my OB appointment this mrning. All is looking well. Bubs had progressed from blobby to jellybean . I'm spot on for dates and the heart beat was "perfect" according to my OB. She even turned the sound on for us and printed out our 2nd baby pic. I also have my first Bounty bag lol.

Next scan is the NT scan on the 5th July.
    Thanks Lily thats very exciting, so you got to hear the heart beat how was it?????xx