Closed Thread
Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1500
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    quick replies -

you have to drink a small bottle of the stuff (2 full plastic glasses) it is gross. I think 160mls??
    food made me feel better (you have to fast for 10 hours and my test wasn't until 9.. first meal of the day by the time i got home was 12. sooo starving!)

I have read that second hand cots can be dangerous - please check it out thoroughly. Personally, I would buy a new one.. just safer in my mind.

are you sure you can't use a topical creme KMVW??? surely there is something to take away the discomfort!
    why did you have to wait the extra 4 days? that sux!

nic - is your scan on thursday? Mine too!

hi to everyone else!
    I'm going to rest.. so tired today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Adden its on Thursday! Mine is 11:30am, what time is yours? Only 7 more sleeps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

adden  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, mine is at 4.30 I think
    DH missed the first scan and wanted to come to the second and that was the earliest he could get off work! lame! I wish it was the morning, but DS will be in day care - I may go get a pedi while I'm wasting the day away
    7 sleeps! yay!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep my DH came to the first scan with the FS but he hasnt seen the OB yet as he missed that first appointment. But i double checked with him and around lunch was good so just lucky i guess....

Not as fun going alone!!

I was also thinking i need my nails done....hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    plus, I'm in perth (are you on the east coast??) so I won't post on here till 7pm your time!
    no.. it was not fun going alone!
    yeah, go get nails done
    its exciting, but also I'm nervous due to previous loss at the 12 week scan!
    praying we are all ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Can't you convince DH that seeing as how the cot is 26 years old it no longer meets safety standards and you do not feel comfortable putting the child you have worked so hard to have into it? (personally that wouldn't be lying either, I hate the way my MIL uses the cot she had for her boys.)
    Hey SL1009, I now it's hard to get all that second hand stuff when everyone is buying stuff left right and centre. But honestly the buying just keeps on happening so try to save where you can. MyDD is 3 now and I buy new stuff all the time. I think it actually gets better as they get older.vso many cute clothes, toys books and hair clips etc. think about all that money you can save by not buying nursery stuff that the baby won't remember anyway. It's so much fun when they are oldertogoshopping and see the joy intheir faces . in retrospect I regret spending money on fancy things When they were really young , as she doesn't remember it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden I didnt know you had a loss at 12 weeks, did you go to the appointment and find out or did you know before the appointment. I can understand your worry.

I am in SA, so not quite the east coast, but still not in your time zone

When was your last scan?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!

I was told I could only use canesten cream externally by three different professionals, a gp, a pharmacist and a midwife. Apparently that's only the rules before 12 weeks, so yes I have to just cope with it for now. I tried yogurt I could only find natural fat free lol so it's kind of runny = fail!

In regards to my nt scan I think that waiting until 12+4 days is just their protocol, oh well would rather know they have been thorough. Doesn't help the wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to my nt scan I think that waiting until 12+4 days is just their protocol, oh well would rather know they have been thorough. Doesn't help the wait![/QUOTE]

Mine is 12 weeks 5 days....just making us wait

Hope you feel better soon, poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Adden I didnt know you had a loss at 12 weeks, did you go to the appointment and find out or did you know before the appointment. I can understand your worry.

I am in SA, so not quite the east coast, but still not in your time zone

When was your last scan?
    I lost the baby around 10 weeks apparently. I went in for my 12 week scan with twins (I had the first scan at 7 weeks with 2) and they only saw one heart beat. So, my son was a twin!
    the sac and placenta was still there up until around 28 weeks, then it just went away (apparently the twin and placenta just absorb into your body.. I didn't bleed or anything) it was such a mixed emotional time. I was soooooo happy to have a baby, but so sad to have lost one.
    My friends still don't understand (to a horrible extent - a whole other story!) and it was really hard to talk to people about.
    I found a friend in that time who was amazing. She too had a similar story and we bonded and are now best of friends (she had IVF too.. her DD is the same age as DS and she is about to to a FET for her second!)
    anyway, I ramble again!
    yeah, it sucked and every scan I have ever had has been nerve wracking for me!

I have had 2 scans this time already. the 7 week and a 8 week at my OB's office - so 2 weeks ago.
    a bit of reassurance, but unfortunately my default is set to nervous wreck!!!!

12 weeks + 4 and 5 days - that sux! Poor things!
    Im 12 weeks to the day! I made sure they would see me then