Closed Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1500
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crafty - next weeks appointment is the 12 week scan (well 12 weeks 5 days) and then later that evening we have the results chat with the OB....so its good its all done in the same time

SL - Glad you can stop some of that medication, I am lucky and havent been on any since i got my bfp....

I best keep moving so much work to do and today i am really tired! Its days like these i would normally have several coffees!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!

Just a quick question for Adden, can you give me any tips on search pinterrst ? It looks awesome but I'm not that great with these things.

Hi to everyone else its great to hear how everyone's going. Been very busy the last week so haven't been on BH. Scan on Friday for me so very excited. Have done well to hang off seeing bub since 6 WK scan.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    We ordered our nursery furniture last week... A Boori Cot, Change Table & Drawers... DH's job this week while he is home is to paint the undercoat on the walls so I can start the rest when I feel up to it
    We are going with the Boori too I think, all the options are so nice, which did you decide on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr, what's the go baby? Why are you making mummy throw up on a Wednesday? You only make mummy throw up on Thursdays remember?

And why are you making me feel like red rooster vegetables?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Just a quick question for Adden, can you give me any tips on search pinterrst ? It looks awesome but I'm not that great with these things.
    well.. its very addictive. You go on a search and find something, then you think. mmm I bet I could find this.. then this leads to that and you have been on the computer for an hour!
    you set up an account first (if you don't have one, I can invite you) and then pin pictures that you see online or repin other peoples pins!
    I searched for 'pregnancy announcement ideas' when I was looking for something fun to do.
    its like google, you can search for anything!
    just remember - its addictive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Grrrr, what's the go baby? Why are you making mummy throw up on a Wednesday? You only make mummy throw up on Thursdays remember?

And why are you making me feel like red rooster vegetables?
    oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!!!
    i also crave red rooster (or Mcdonalds) veggies - oops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post

Hi to everyone else its great to hear how everyone's going. Been very busy the last week so haven't been on BH. Scan on Friday for me so very excited. Have done well to hang off seeing bub since 6 WK scan.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Dragonfly good luck with your scan on Friday.
    Get on to Pinterest - it's AWESOME...

I would create your own account so you can start your own boards - I usually press the 'everything' button and just trawl through heaps of cool stuff otherwise in the search box on the top left hand side you can type things in like (for example) weddings, babies, baby clothes, nurseries, dogs, etc etc...hope this helps and sorry I cut in Adden

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    We are going with the Boori too I think, all the options are so nice, which did you decide on?
    I would love to go Boori but I guess we'll have to see what my SIL gives us.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I would love to go Boori but I guess we'll have to see what my SIL gives us.....
    Is DH insisting that you use whatever she gives you SL or do you have some room to politely decline and buy your own things?

I vaguely recall him being keen to use what she had?

I can see both sides, obviously moneywise it will be such an advantage to not have to pay for everything but at the same time, it's your first bubs and it's exciting to go shopping and pick out everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Maybe you will get lucky and it will still be a boori cot. We have a beautiful second hand boori cot that we got from DH's cousin.
    Is he letting you pick anything?? pram?