Closed Thread
Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1422
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    12 week mark for me today! Although it feels like it has taken forever, looking back now it has flown!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    12 week mark for me today! Although it feels like it has taken forever, looking back now it has flown!
    Congrats Crafty - you must be so excited to have made it to 12 weeks already...

Thanks
    Reviews
    thirst is normal - extreme thirst isn't
    another sign is eye sight going - finding it hard to focus (but a pregnancy symptom too!)
    I had no symptoms apart from thirst the first time - but that is a pregnancy symptom to.. don't worry unless its not 'normal'
    the only way to find out is to test unfortunately. The test is at 26-28 weeks, so you won't have to wait long.
    the test sux!!! I'm dreading it tomorrow! You have to fast for 10 hours and then the test takes 2 hours.. not fun!
    anyways, please don't worry.. you should be fine. if you aren't fine they will find it and then you will be fine!
    I didn't mean to worry everyone.. but it is good to know what can happen. Relax and enjoy (haha, yeah right!)

my son slept 2.45 hours yesterday at his nap (he normally sleeps just under 2 hours - and I had to wake him!) and he is still asleep now at 7.40am (he went to sleep at 6.40 last night!) I hope he's not coming down with something again!!! argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty - 12 weeks congrats! Such a milestone!!

SL - so lovely to hear your such a low risk, what a relief...we have our appointment next week, im trying not to freak out, but to be honest when i stop and think about it I am scared...

I was watching that show "up all night" with Christina Applegate last night and they had this christmas episode and her baby was only 1 or something and for the first time I felt excited.....like really excited that I would have a baby and be able to spend christmas with a little one in the house.

I havent let myself get too excited yet because i have been waiting until I find out everything is ok, but last night i just couldnt help it, i love christmas
    Last edited by Nicsta83; 15-08-2012 at 09:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SL and Nicsta. I'm feeling excited and nervous as I'm sure we all do. I'm really trying not to think about the scan too much or I will worry myself sick!

Sl - they are great numbers, you must be over the moon with getting such a low risk.

Nicsta - is your appt next week the results from your NT? I agree, Christmas will be so different now with a little one! Can't wait!

Adden - oh no, I really hope he isn't getting sick again for you, especially with your test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Crafty - 12 weeks congrats! Such a milestone!!

SL - so lovely to hear your such a low risk, what a relief...we have our appointment next week, im trying not to freak out, but to be honest when i stop and think about it I am scared...

I was watching that show "up all night" with Christina Applegate last night and they had this christmas episode and her baby was only 1 or something and for the first time I felt excited.....like really excited that I would have a baby and be able to spend christmas with a little one in the house.

I havent let myself get too excited yet because i have been waiting until I find out everything is ok, but last night i just couldnt help it, i love christmas
    I am with you on the Christmas thing - little baby will be 10 months and sitting up and crawling around and Christmas is going to be SO FUN!!! Christmas is the best with kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to say in my update (for those of you who have asked or care, lol) about my medication...

I've stopped taking my progesterone pessaries
    I've stopped taking my estradot patches
    I'm still taking my dexmethasone - cutting down to 1 tablet a day for 7 days as of Monday, and then 1 tablet every other day for 7 days and then stopping
    I'm still taking my Clexane injections for another 3 weeks - boo!
    Still taking aspirin
    Still taking Elevit

That's all : ) At least I'm starting to cut back on some stuff! But injections for another 3 weeks was not happy news, lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on 12 week mark Crafty!

Congrats on the great scan results SL, awesome news.

Half a day at work for me today and to the races for a team building day... should be good fun but the best part is it will make Thursday come quicker... scan day! I get my results at the appointment so will know tomorrow afternoon either way... I am actually not too worried about it, which is weird for me... but I think its more, we will cross that bridge if we need to... The main thing about tomorrow is we get to see the bub again and also hear the heart beat for the same time, we have seen in a couple of times but I think hearing it will be amazing!

Adden, don't worry about your DS, he is probably just doing some growing so his body needs the extra rest.

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!

Goodness! That's good that you are cutting down, sux you are still taking so much!!!
    DS is fine.. Just tired!
    Going to order my second pram seat today (baby jogger have a huge wait list.. Almost missed out on having a pram before DS was here!) so may check out some furniture while I'm there

Thanks
    Reviews
    We ordered our nursery furniture last week... A Boori Cot, Change Table & Drawers... DH's job this week while he is home is to paint the undercoat on the walls so I can start the rest when I feel up to it