Closed Thread
Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1422
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Just added Mrs Simmo, welcome!!
    Thanks for the add. How far are you Amy I have just hit over 9 wks hanging for the 12wks I just want to know all is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you party animals 😜 hope you got to relax today, great day for staying inside...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    opinions on massage?? I usually (before this round of IVF started) get a deep tissue remedial massage for maintenance every 6-8 weeks. I haven't had a massage at all since mid April (start of my IVF cycle) and am starting to struggle a bit...most places say a big no to any form of massage in the first trimester - which technically I should be in my 2nd trimester from 13 weeks, which would be Tuesday? Obviously deep tissue wouldn't be recommended by I seriously need work on my shoulder, neck, head and lower back.......
    Hey sl... The day I hit 12 wks I booked myself in for a pregnancy massage. I found a good one near my place. Frankly I can't tell the difference between that and a deep tissue massage really lol. Besides the fact that they had a nice pregnant body fitting thing that allowed me to lie down comfortably with my belly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainaberdine For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting monthly pregnancy massage (my friend is one of the best in Perth.. Go to Eve massage and natropathy if you are near Perth!) she is amazing!!!
    She also teaches baby massage. A very good skill to have.

im not doing too great.
    I have bad nausea (like all day and bad) and my cold/flu thing has knocked me out. Does anyone recommend anything for the cold? Panadol is doing nothing. I have sooo much grossness and am coughing and blowing my nose so much my tummy is hurting.
    DH has been helpful this weekend, but he goes back to work tomorrow. Im dreading looking after a 20 month old feeling like this! maybe if its not raining ill take him to the oval and he can run!
    its not fun!

enough sob story from me.. hope you are all well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope you feel better Adden... Lots of rest & hydration flush it out of you... Try some herbal remedies like vitamin C to speed up recovery x

I've been napping all arvo, Feeling a bit worse for wear but all good.

Mrs Simmo, I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow!! Can't believe it, NT scan 4 sleeps away!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All, I Ned some help, it's my DH's birthday on Thursday and I have no idea what to get him, any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I'm getting monthly pregnancy massage (my friend is one of the best in Perth.. Go to Eve massage and natropathy if you are near Perth!) she is amazing!!!
    She also teaches baby massage. A very good skill to have.

im not doing too great.
    I have bad nausea (like all day and bad) and my cold/flu thing has knocked me out. Does anyone recommend anything for the cold? Panadol is doing nothing. I have sooo much grossness and am coughing and blowing my nose so much my tummy is hurting.
    DH has been helpful this weekend, but he goes back to work tomorrow. Im dreading looking after a 20 month old feeling like this! maybe if its not raining ill take him to the oval and he can run!
    its not fun!

enough sob story from me.. hope you are all well!!

Oh gosh - I know how you feel. Poor you. It's so tiring looking after a constant noise and energy machine whe you feel terrible! Where do you live?? Do you have a soft indoor play centre . We have cubby house and it's soft and has slides etc, my DD can spend 2 hours in it with the occasional mummy cuddle or snack, but essentially I get to have a cup of tea and rest a bit even though it's not lying down.

My nausea has been awful too - sometimes I don't think I can go on- tears- I'm 14 weeks and yesterday I spent from 3 pm til 9pm vomiting what little I'd eaten and lying in bed half awake groaning. I've been nauseous for 10 weeks now every day every mnring I'm throwing up and I'm constantly sea sick. I still have to take Zofran wafers to get thru some days and it's really hard when I have DD to look after and all I want to do is throw up and lie down. My next OB appointment isn't until 21st August and I'll ask then why nausea not going. With my first DD my MS went at 13 weeks. I just woke up and it was gone, but this time I'm almost 15 weeks and still feel so sick....tears........there's nothing anyone can do about it and it's just so tiring to throw up every da. My stomach hurts and so much now and my baby is not getting any nutrition. All I ate today was plain croissant for breakfast, hash brown for lunch and quarter sausage for dinner, one glass of lemonade and 2,pieces of apple.

Anyway I feel slightly better now after venting a bit. Tanks for listening and I hope everyone is having a better weekend nausea wise!!

adden the only thing I can advise is a play centre or do you have a friend wh can take over for a few hours to give you some rest tomorrow.?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Oh gosh - I know how you feel. Poor you. It's so tiring looking after a constant noise and energy machine whe you feel terrible! Where do you live?? Do you have a soft indoor play centre . We have cubby house and it's soft and has slides etc, my DD can spend 2 hours in it with the occasional mummy cuddle or snack, but essentially I get to have a cup of tea and rest a bit even though it's not lying down.

My nausea has been awful too - sometimes I don't think I can go on- tears- I'm 14 weeks and yesterday I spent from 3 pm til 9pm vomiting what little I'd eaten and lying in bed half awake groaning. I've been nauseous for 10 weeks now every day every mnring I'm throwing up and I'm constantly sea sick. I still have to take Zofran wafers to get thru some days and it's really hard when I have DD to look after and all I want to do is throw up and lie down. My next OB appointment isn't until 21st August and I'll ask then why nausea not going. With my first DD my MS went at 13 weeks. I just woke up and it was gone, but this time I'm almost 15 weeks and still feel so sick....tears........there's nothing anyone can do about it and it's just so tiring to throw up every da. My stomach hurts and so much now and my baby is not getting any nutrition. All I ate today was plain croissant for breakfast, hash brown for lunch and quarter sausage for dinner, one glass of lemonade and 2,pieces of apple.

Anyway I feel slightly better now after venting a bit. Tanks for listening and I hope everyone is having a better weekend nausea wise!!

adden the only thing I can advise is a play centre or do you have a friend wh can take over for a few hours to give you some rest tomorrow.?

oh you poor thing! Im 11 weeks on wednesday and I have had nausea the whole time.. I'm not vomiting though.. that would be so much worse! I took a zofran tonight too cause I can't cope with having a cold and feeling horrid.. hopefully it works cause it hasn't in the past.
    Just needed to try something!
    Im having soup for dinner - I figure its bland enough to eat. I have been lucky that I can still eat most food (apart from rich/spicy food)
    I just had chicken for lunch. Its lucky I'm keeping it down.. facing food is hard though. Im meant to be eating more and smaller meals - Im only just eating 3 meals a day and they are tiny.
    yes, there are play centres here.. the only problem is DS is very clingy and taking him there can be a lot more work than staying home!
    no, not much support to help. MIL is ok, but thats a whole other story!
    DH is coming home at 4 so I should be ok. Im so sorry you are feeling so crappy! I feel like I shouldn't complain!!! At least I can eat!
    at least its preparing DS for the new baby arrival. He is playing very well on his own and will sit and watch the occasional TV show at random times of the day (he has a 20 min attention span to tv!)
    thanks for your words of wisdom - I pray it eases for you very soon!
    Are you sleeping ok??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi All, I Ned some help, it's my DH's birthday on Thursday and I have no idea what to get him, any ideas?
    I saw something on pinterest that Im making for DH for his 40th in november
    its 52 reasons I love you
    and its on a deck of cards
    here is the link;
    http://www.papervinenz.com/2012/01/5...-tutorial.html
    I just thought it was cute - plus he has EVERYTHING!!!!
    otherwise, does he have hobbies, passions, anything he really likes??
    DH loves tin tin - so i went online and got him some posters last year. They are very cool! he also got a rocket

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it like this for anyone else? My nausea comes and goes, but I notice when it comes my b00bs get really sore!!!!