Closed Thread
Page 12 of 150 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Broomdyke - From all my researching it's not what the first HCG number is but rather the doubling time. If yiur levels are doubling within the 48 -72 hours then you have nothing to worry about.

IVFMum - That time leading up to your first scan is so nerve racking. I'm glad I'm past that one but nervous about my next one with my OB next week.

Jaebyrd - It sounds like everything is goign really well. That's great news. Such a relief. I have my NT scan on the 5th July so afew days after you.

I've been stalking Mrs P but I can't find out anything lol. She's being very secretive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol my hcg levels are doubling every 29 hrs....... I'm just nervous about other things I've read about........ I have just started feeling disgusting and sluggish in my tummy and I have a fair bit of pain around my tummy in the belly button area can't even sleep on my side it hurts and when I bend over it hurts just feel like s**t. Early this morning I had some pretty mean sharp pains too. Shooting down into my cervix. No bleeding though. Scan can't come quick enough. It's so hard when u just want to know what's going on.
    Sorry for the rambling message

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Broom,
    I had the same pains early on, they are a little worrying, but just all that stretching going on. I had a few shooting down pains as well, they where the worst and took my breath away! After what went on with me I think the main thing we have to worry about is the bleeding.

Hope you other ladies are travelling well, Mrs P I hope your well and we are waiting on good news??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Just popping in to say hi. Looks like everyone is doing well.

I have my 9 week scan tomorrow. Always naturally get a little nervous just hoping there are no surprises. I think I'm over the worst of the ms. I still have constant aversions to certain foods on different days. So strange but at least I'm not throwing up anymore I've even gained enough energy back to get back to the gym. It does wonders for the fatigue.

Someone posted before about CM. I get a bit every day. White to pale yellow in colour and some days worse than others but fs says its normal and due to all the hormones.

Does anyone know when ur belly starts to get big? I can't wait to c something but I think I'm still a few months away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all! Had my first scan tidy, saw lil ones heart beat... Amazing! All going well. Still to early to see much though! Next scan is on the 20th, I will be 9 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala thanks for replying to my message
    Motherwillbe you will have to start taking pictures to monitor the changes !!!!!
    Beeanskta how exciting!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Beeanksta - Big congratulations on your scan!. 9 weeks will be here before you know it .

Motherwillbe - Good Luck for your scan today. How exciting. Yay to no more .

Broomdyke - I agree with Nala re the pains. It's all yur body's muscles relaxing and stretching.

How come a lot of you are having 9 week scans? I've just had the 1 scan at 7 weeks and won't have another until I see my OB next week otherwise it wouldn't be until the 12 week one or if I had a problem. Wish I could get another one to ease my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are having another scan at 8w3d. We had our first on Tues at 6w4d, because i was worried after a previous loss.

Im having the second one as a piece of mind scan, then will have the NT at 12w.

My FS reccomended i got the 8w one, but i dont know if thats about statistics for my ivf clinic of more to encourage my nerves.

You can just get a referral from your GP, or FS for another 'dating' scan.

Good luck.

ivfmum

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ivfmum09 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

IVFMum - OK I understand now. I've never been offered a peice of mind scan. Maybe because I get a scan every OB visit? Makes sense. My FS does one at 7 weeks for Viability and i guess for stats.

I'm seeing my OB next Thursday and I dare say I'll get a scan then especially when I say how I'm not feeling very confident.

Thanks for explaining .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillyponds I'm not sure why they did my scan at 9 weeks. I just presumed it was part of the process. My next one is the nuchal translucency at 12 weeks.

My 9 week scan was awesome! Could see the shape of the head, body and arms and legs. So amazing to think this littler person is growing inside me. Nothing short of a miracle.

I have decided to go private now as my fs is also on ob so I thought to take the anxiety out of my first pregnancy I will stay with him till the birth.

Broom - how are u feeling? When is your scan?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-06-2012)