Closed Thread
Page 113 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1500
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meshell - I work for a company called PDC Group, we're the northern NSW distributor for Weidmuller. Also deal with Sick, Cabac, Weg and a bunch of other fairly boring companies as I am sure you would agree.

Nala - I think I have felt mine move lately too, moreso when I am laying down at night in bed, if I focus on my tummy sometimes I can feel what feels like little gas bubbles in my uterus. It's weird. I think it feels different for everyone too depending on where the baby is.

I have started becoming more aware of where Peanut is sitting in my tummy. When I sleep or lay down for a while it seems to settle down quite low in my pelvis (and gives me shocking hip pain) but if I'm walking around or sitting it tends to move up a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I can't remember if you told people yet? did you do an announcement or have you been waiting for the 12 weeks???
    No announcement yet and I am absolutely hanging!!! I've put on so much weight so people for sure would have guessed. Have a meeting with my HR dept on Wednesday afternoon after my scan and then I have my performance plan meeting with my boss after so I will tell her then (my bump is getting hard to disguise). Will be telling our parents on Wednesday night and then waiting until Saturday as we have my BILs 40th birthday to tell the rest of the family. We are going to a Christening next weekend where all our friends will be at so we'll tell them then - can't wait until people know so I don't have to hide my big fat belly away lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default baby shower!

I've managed to convince my gf to do a one-month party when the baby is here. Where people can come and meet/cuddle/googoogaga with the baby. Mainly because I detest baby shower games (theres only that many varieties of baby food smeared over nappies that one has to identify before i upchuck) And I've got a convenient cultural excuse to say that chinese singaporeans don't do baby showers before the birth..we do them one month after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Tell me about it, all I do is troll BH, look at prams, car seats and haven't even started on breast pumps... someone said they have automatic ones?? WT?

SL you just reminded me that I need to get onto looking at swim wear, not one to be flashing the belly round in a bikini I don't think.. let alone these ka-hooners I am growing.

Grebecci Katoomba is going to be soo lovely this time of year... hope you get lots of fogg in the morning over the ranges, love that sight.
    I want to start swim classes in a couple of weeks and know for sure my swimsuit won't fit me and bikinis would be inappropriate given I still have bruising on my belly - have asked DH to order this for me after scan on Weds...http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS-Maternit...t=-1&clr=Black http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS-Maternit...t=-1&clr=Black

My friend told me re breast pumps that you can get HANDS FREE double breast pumps - she said if she knew it would have saved her so much time!!!! Who knew!!!!! I know they are expensive though - I happened to walk down the baby aisle at the chemist and you're looking at a couple hundred dollars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    I've managed to convince my gf to do a one-month party when the baby is here. Where people can come and meet/cuddle/googoogaga with the baby. Mainly because I detest baby shower games (theres only that many varieties of baby food smeared over nappies that one has to identify before i upchuck) And I've got a convenient cultural excuse to say that chinese singaporeans don't do baby showers before the birth..we do them one month after
    perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL

Due in March 2013

2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    7th - Adden

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 24.7.12
    khutch - NT Scan 25th July
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    Grebbeci - OB and Morph scan 28 August
    AmyEL - OB 3 August

Broomdyke-OB 7th August
    SL1009 - NT Scan 8th August @ 12wk1d
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan & OB 16th August
    AmyEL - 12/NT Week Scan 16th August
    Adden - 12 week scan 29th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All... I'm 11 weeks today... can't beleive it the time is actually moving! We have our 12 week scan on 16th August (DH's Birthday)... I was going to annouce at our weekly meeting at work this morning (my boss already knows) but I chickened out, I don't like being the centre of attention! Maybe at our end of week meeting on Friday, its a little more casual... I can't keep it a secret for much longer though! My Dad has been funny telling everyone he can, its his 9th grandchild, you'd think he would have got over the excitment by now!

As for babyshower, I am def. having one, I won't ask for specific things or expect a present but more just for everyone to get together and celebrate with me... I have organised and been to so many that I feel like its my turn, similar to when I got married, I had been a bridesmaid 5 times so it was def. my turn!

DH and I went looking at a couple of baby shops on Saturday, it was nice to be able to have a look at what we are in for!

Anyway, I concur with the work thing... I am totally bored... when is everyone finishing up? I am finishing at 30weeks, which will be Christimas... I want to be able to have a good amount of time off and it will be to hot to be running around for work... I'll probably get bored, but better at home bored than at work I reckon!!

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think that's the latest roll call but not 100% sure, was such a long time ago that we did one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I want to start swim classes in a couple of weeks and know for sure my swimsuit won't fit me and bikinis would be inappropriate given I still have bruising on my belly - have asked DH to order this for me after scan on Weds...http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS-Maternit...t=-1&clr=Black http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS-Maternit...t=-1&clr=Black

My friend told me re breast pumps that you can get HANDS FREE double breast pumps - she said if she knew it would have saved her so much time!!!! Who knew!!!!! I know they are expensive though - I happened to walk down the baby aisle at the chemist and you're looking at a couple hundred dollars
    I would wait till bub has arrived before you spend heaps of money on breast pump. I was lucky and could breast feed but have quite a few friends that it didn't work out for. If you need to use one really early the hospitals usually have one. Then I'm sure if all works out and you want one dh would be able to go get the one you decide on.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (06-08-2012),SL1009  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for updating the roll call Grebbeci...

AMY congrats on 11 weeks - not long to go now...I don't really know when to finish work up - obviously the sooner the better BUT I'd probably rather have the extra few weeks when bubs is actually here - although I guess it probably won't make too much difference. Bubs is due Feb 19th and I'm thinking of working up until the end of Jan...but it depends on how I'm feeling too...I wouldn't mind finishing up at Christmas though as I will be 31/32 weeks - what do you guys think?