Closed Thread
Page 109 of 143 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1422
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I wish I could put no weight on. I'm small n although I'm eating healthy with exception of McDonald at lunch I feel like a little balloon

Has anyonev tried the pea pods mcn? I just bought a couple I like that they look so easy to use even my d1ck of a husband could put one on

Pick up baby furniture today very excited

I had the worst nightmare last night I had a baby n couldn't decide on a name n each day I would name it something different and I didn't like any of the names

Question - how would you ladies pronounce mila?
    I've given into the fact that I think I'm going to be one of those women who put a bunch of weight on - I'll have to work extra hard the other end but will all be worth it.

I would pronounce mila mee-lah

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least you're allowed to put some on, I'll have to be loosing weight as bub grows bigger so that we stay the same... Not really much fun counting calories, pregnancy is supposed to be the one time I can forget about watching what I eat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks about the weight gain, I have already stacked on 3kg!! Doesn't help that I dont really have MS so I am hungry and feel Like eating all the time !!

I agree I pronounce Mee-la for mila, I like the name .

10 weeks for me today...still think it's too early to look into baby stuff, I'll wait until after my scan, but I like reading along, your all so knowledgeable!!

My scan is not till 12 weeks 5 days feels still like a lifetime.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Mila!
    I think if it was Milla you would get Miller.. but I think Mee Lah is what you would say. My Son is Eli and he gets Elly all the time (even at Dr's offices!) it drives me crazy!!!
    saying all that, I love Ava.. husband Vetoed that too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving Mila!

We just bought another doona and sheet set for the cot we don't have.... But it was lion king!! So cute!

Are you guys having baby showers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love Ava too.... we have a short surname so trying to figure out a 3 syllable first name for bibs but nothing it really jumping out at us for girls names

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Loving Mila!

We just bought another doona and sheet set for the cot we don't have.... But it was lion king!! So cute!

Are you guys having baby showers?
    Oh my gosh I love lion king how adorable

I don't think I will. None of our friends had one we just took a gift to the hospital so I guess the same will happen for us. My husband is Italian I think having baby showers is a more western tradition?? Not sure....I guess if you have a shower you wouldn't expect people to then come and bring a gift to the hospital right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I love Mila!
    I think if it was Milla you would get Miller.. but I think Mee Lah is what you would say. My Son is Eli and he gets Elly all the time (even at Dr's offices!) it drives me crazy!!!
    saying all that, I love Ava.. husband Vetoed that too
    Seriously people call him Elly??? I would have thought Eli was an easy one to say!!!

For sure people would say miller for mila as well but I was thinking some people may even pronounce it mia like with a silent L

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep.. all the time! its now a joke in the family - people calling him Elly. Its so silly!!! We never thought it would be an issue!

we had a HUGE baby shower for my first. I hired an Ultra sound machine (that did 4d) because we didn't think my grandma would live to see him in real life. she did, but sadly passed away this march. Anyways, the machine was awesome! everyone loved it.
    just something different cause everyone in my group was having babies and they all did the typical games. I just wanted to be different

DH is home tomorrow - hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, meant to add.. we are having a afternoon tea with all my girl friends this time round (its what normally happens in my group of friends for the second) and we gave someone a month of house cleaners with the money we gave her. Such a good idea!
    My church is also good (and if you have close friends I recommend you all do this)
    We do a meal roster for everyone that has a new baby. We get meals from monday to friday for 2 weeks (we give weekends off)
    it made SUCH a difference when you are up to your eyeballs in new mum/dad duties. And to cook a meal for a new family is awesome - mainly cause you get cuddles with a baby but seriously, you are really helping them out and you know how much help it is