Closed Thread
Page 108 of 150 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1500
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks SL and Crafty
    It depends on if you want to use them full or part time as to how many you 'need'!
    I thought I needed 10, but somehow I got out of control
    You just have to think.. they use about 5 a day (obviously depending on the age!) and you will have to think about how often you want to wash and then drying time.
    I think 10-12 is perfect for full time use. I would start with a few though and see if you like them cause they aren't cheap to set up!

Lillyponds - what brand do you sell??

I have had DS in disposables for a week (I couldn't cope with the smell with MS with DH away he can't pop them in the wash for me) and I have to say, I have missed my cloth!!! Its certainly worth the work!

well.. back to housework.. MIL has DS so I can clean a bit - house is a bomb site!!!!

oh, I think pork chop is cute haha!!!!
    and I love Aria!!! Aida is on my list, but DH vetoed it! boo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aria is actually growing on me - though I do like coco more. Whatever name you pick there is always to be someone or something or some animal with the same name so it just comes down to what is right for you and what you love. It depends on when you see your baby too. My cousin was 100% going to call her daughter Isla and then baby girl was born and she changed it to Keira!! Baby names are fun but I can imagine stressful too - lucky we are going with tradition and have ours locked in for #1!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will definitely look right into these MCNs loving the idea and they are very cute...not sure about public use though if they have a tendency to leak ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Will definitely look right into these MCNs loving the idea and they are very cute...not sure about public use though if they have a tendency to leak ?
    Ive never had a leak. I don't use them overnight just in case he does! He is a good sleeper and I would hate for him to wake up wet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Ive never had a leak. I don't use them overnight just in case he does! He is a good sleeper and I would hate for him to wake up wet!
    Ok and you use disposables overnight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe it's only 5 more sleeps until 12 week scan - come ooonnnn hurrrryyy uuuppp lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe it's only 5 more sleeps until 12 week scan - come ooonnnn hurrrryyy uuuppp lol
    oh my gosh! Thats so soon!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok and you use disposables overnight?
    Yep! I don't like to, but I have always been to scared to mess up his (and my!!) sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just got back from OB appointment, it was amazing bub is actually looking like a baby, not a blob anymore!! OB was happy with everything, he weighed me for the first time & although he said to eat what I like for now (no listeria risk stuff though) I asked ideally what sort of weight would be ok or me to put on, he said none!! I wish I didn't ask!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    We just got back from OB appointment, it was amazing bub is actually looking like a baby, not a blob anymore!! OB was happy with everything, he weighed me for the first time & although he said to eat what I like for now (no listeria risk stuff though) I asked ideally what sort of weight would be ok or me to put on, he said none!! I wish I didn't ask!!
    Yep it sucks when they tell you not to put on any weight. Welcome to the rabbit diet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub