Closed Thread
Page 105 of 143 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1422
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am talking to my tummy (as is DH) and my son must have seen it sometime cause all week he is lifting up my shirt and patting my tummy! He is only 20 months old, didn't think he would do that!
    But no, not a connection yet, but there is something there I have. Maybe I'm just scared something can go wrong? Not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    I'm still at work - 16 hour day..... Exhausted.....

Bored- thinking of babies names ...

What do people think of the name coco? For a girl?
    Love it!! My old boss' daughter had twin girls - coco and mila - both gorgeous names xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I was thinking more because of the whole cold meat thing. But I guess the salad too. Makes it hard to eat healthy if you forget to pack your lunch.

And for the headaches there is this stuff you can get from the chemist that you rub on your temples and a few other spots, it's not a medicine or drug. Headache-eze maybe?? It works ok.
    Oh yeh I know what you mean about the temple stuff!! I have the meatball sub heated always so that's ok I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Oh yeh I know what you mean about the temple stuff!! I have the meatball sub heated always so that's ok I guess
    yeah if I get one myself I get it toasted but this was for lunch that
    the ses put on. It did taste mighty good though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I'm half half on CoCo TBH..... Just my 2 cents worth....

So bored.... DH is watching something and I am not interested. Did you see that Baby Bunting has a sale on at the moment. We are thinking we will wait till the Christmas/New Years sales, but doesn't help to look does it?

Do you guys feel that you have a connection to your bubs? I am feeling pretty bad cause I don't really feel connected at the moment. I kind of look at my little bump in wonder (or disbelief?) and feel that I should have some great connection but I'm not feeling it. Do you think that changes when you feel movement or start to show more?
    Don't worry, when your bub finally arrives that's when the true bonding happens. DS didn't move much so I didn't really feel pregnant the whole time, just fat. I was so in love the moment u saw him and that love grows every time I look at him.

I didn't find breastfeeding to create that amazing bond you read about either. DS was there for business, so no angelic staring moments just a focused sucker.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Coco's cute, but it's our neighbors dog's name.

I'm starting to feel bub's little flutters. Sometimes I think I should feel more connected, but when I look at ultrasound pics or think that something may go wrong I feel very attached to my little "Frosty".

I have a high chance of placenta previa and I'm starting to freak out this may lead to a c/s. This will be my last pregnancy, I was induced with DD and I really wanted to experience going into labour spontaneously.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Smyles For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    thanks everyone for input to name coco. I've had a mixed response from others too - someone even said that she would end up being a slapper!!! He he and it does seem to be a common pets name!! But my DD is convinced its a girl and she's named it coco - for all you first time mums coco is a train off chugginton! Cartoon on ABC 2! I'm still throwing up heaps and my DD keeps saying " I'll make you better mum, and it's not a nice baby maybe we should take it back to the shops where we bought it!! ".

13 weeks today and sitting waiting for my OB appointment.....

So I need input now on another name, what do you guys think of Aria for a girl. It means beautiful melody. If it is a girl and I'm pretty sure it will be her middle name will be Sui (pronounced sue) Mai -... Ie Sui Mai. So it would sound like " Aria Sui Mai". I love it but not sure how it may end up getting manipulated by kids in the playground. What do you guys think? All comments welcome...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I am talking to my tummy (as is DH) and my son must have seen it sometime cause all week he is lifting up my shirt and patting my tummy! He is only 20 months old, didn't think he would do that!
    But no, not a connection yet, but there is something there I have. Maybe I'm just scared something can go wrong? Not sure!
    Hi
    I know my 3 1/2 year old DD outs her ear on my tummy and says " I want to listen to my baby coco"...cand says " goodness mummy why is your tummy so big"
    They are just so cute aren't they.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi there,
    thanks everyone for input to name coco. I've had a mixed response from others too - someone even said that she would end up being a slapper!!! He he and it does seem to be a common pets name!! But my DD is convinced its a girl and she's named it coco - for all you first time mums coco is a train off chugginton! Cartoon on ABC 2! I'm still throwing up heaps and my DD keeps saying " I'll make you better mum, and it's not a nice baby maybe we should take it back to the shops where we bought it!! ".

13 weeks today and sitting waiting for my OB appointment.....

So I need input now on another name, what do you guys think of Aria for a girl. It means beautiful melody. If it is a girl and I'm pretty sure it will be her middle name will be Sui (pronounced sue) Mai -... Ie Sui Mai. So it would sound like " Aria Sui Mai". I love it but not sure how it may end up getting manipulated by kids in the playground. What do you guys think? All comments welcome...
    Hey Gampa,
    I really like the name Aria. I think it's really pretty. Do you mind me asking the origins of you choosing the middle name of Sui Mai? I'm from a chinese/singapore background and my first thought was that was the name of what we call dim sims in Singapore lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aria I like much better than Coco. The other thing I think of with Coco is a TV show called "Fosters home for imaginary friends" Don't know if you have seen it but there is a character called Coco and all it can say is 'coco coco" lol.

I think Aria is pretty, and I'm a muso so it appeals to me. I think the middle names flow beautifully with it too.