Closed Thread
Page 104 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1422
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SL I have had a bad run with the headache thing too - apparently is caused by pregnancy. I drink heaps of water (about 3L a day) and have been taking panadol but not too much - I usually get them at work so resting or napping is not an option!
    On the food thing my OB said the main things to stay away from are the raw fish, brie and camembert and anything not pasteurised - everything else just use common sense if it looks dodgy or if you know its been sitting out for a long time. Oh and I would def stay away from cold chicken like in a salad bar. I've never been a fan of leftovers either so now have an excuse not to eat them.

I should add from last time my DH is not too bad, he just doesnt think about the things I think about. He will tell me just to leave the dishes I don't have to do them, but I can't stand a dirty kitchen and if I dont do them they will be there the next morning adn harder to face! I put my foot down all the time though because I do work 6 days a week. Fair enough if I was at home all the time I would do pretty much everything - like I took yesterday afternoon off work and was really relaxed and had a delicious healthy dinner ready by 6pm! All because I wasnt getting home by 6pm like usual! He was most impressed.
    But that definitely wont be happening every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still at work - 16 hour day..... Exhausted.....

Bored- thinking of babies names ...

What do people think of the name coco? For a girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post

Be honest!! I can't discuss this with my friends as I don't want to tell them my names - thank God for bub hub.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coco -
    Its very cute and I think its a long lasting name (older person or baby can have it - thats what I look for in a name) it makes me think of Chanel perfume, but I like it!

16 hours - you must be exhausted!

I accidentally went shopping today - i spent $400 on maternity clothes - oops!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hey SL, not too sure how bad it is for you. I know i've been really naughty and just eating everything I like...my list to date includes: raw salmon sushi, pavlova, ham cheese and tomato sandwiches, seafood etc etc.

Not sure if i feel bad about it but i kinda like my food lol. and i figured i haven't got food poisoning yet so
    Love your style raineberdine. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if we pregnant ladies only ate what we are 'meant' to eat and avoided all 'bad' food we would exist on overcooked meat and cardboard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Omg subway? I've eaten that a few times? Is that just because of the salad bar thing???
    I was thinking more because of the whole cold meat thing. But I guess the salad too. Makes it hard to eat healthy if you forget to pack your lunch.

And for the headaches there is this stuff you can get from the chemist that you rub on your temples and a few other spots, it's not a medicine or drug. Headache-eze maybe?? It works ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post

16 hours you're mad!

Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the name Coco. I am a girl of the 90's and it makes me think of that song "coco jumbo" or something "ay ay ay coco jumbo ayayayai"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my OB appointment this afternoon.
    It's always so reassuring to hear that little thump thump thump of my little peanut's heartbeat.
    Nothing terribly exciting from it other than that. Lots of paperwork.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm half half on CoCo TBH..... Just my 2 cents worth....

So bored.... DH is watching something and I am not interested. Did you see that Baby Bunting has a sale on at the moment. We are thinking we will wait till the Christmas/New Years sales, but doesn't help to look does it?

Do you guys feel that you have a connection to your bubs? I am feeling pretty bad cause I don't really feel connected at the moment. I kind of look at my little bump in wonder (or disbelief?) and feel that I should have some great connection but I'm not feeling it. Do you think that changes when you feel movement or start to show more?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't really say I feel connected at all. Its weird now that I can feel my uterus through my tummy, so I am becoming aware that something is there. I think feeling it move will help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub