Closed Thread
Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!

Hi Ladies

I can't see a "due in group" for the above months so thought I'd jump right on in. I had my BEAT BT today and my levels are HCG 701 and progesterone 162.

Hopefully I have some other mummies to be come join me .

I'm due 9th January 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

8th - LillyPonds

Due in February 2013

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    LillyPonds - 2nd BT 12th May

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 16-05-2012 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just making conversatione with myself lol. Had to pick up more pessaries today as I used my last one this morning. So hopefully I should be right until our scan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lillyponds

Would love to join this thread will be due in jan. just had my second bt and levels are rising according to schedule First scan booked for 24 may. Can't wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo Motherwillbe. My scan will be around then too. How did your levels go?

I had mine done to day and my HCG 7580 and progesterone was 223.1. I don't have any more BT's now just the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

8th - LillyPonds

Due in February 2013

Due in March 2013

Scans & Appointments
    LillyPonds - Scan 24th

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 16-05-2012 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last bt on Friday was 2800 and that was 21 DPO. No more bloods for me either as she said my levels are rising well. Not sure exact progesterone level but she said they were good to. I've been off my food for about a week now and my boobs are huge so I know my levels must be good.

Cant wait for my scan just to get that extra confirmation that all is ok. Have u had any morning sickness or anything?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    My last bt on Friday was 2800 and that was 21 DPO. No more bloods for me either as she said my levels are rising well. Not sure exact progesterone level but she said they were good to. I've been off my food for about a week now and my boobs are huge so I know my levels must be good.

Cant wait for my scan just to get that extra confirmation that all is ok. Have u had any morning sickness or anything?
    Great levels. We'll be having a scan the same day. I booked mine this morning So FX. Bit excited but cautiously so.

I get nausea at least everyday. It varies in it's severity. Some days I seem to be clenching my teethe to stop but other days it's just annoying nausea. I've had nausea since EPU and it hasn't stopped at all lol. So I normally start at around 6-7 weeks so in the next week I should start up chucking haha. Hopefully. I've come close a couple of times. My BB's don't get sore or enlarged so can't use that symptom.

I've been getting stitch like pains and things for a while now to so hoping all is well in there. I don't have much appetite either. I do get dizzy from time to time as well which I've never had in any of my pregnancies before.

What time is your scan?

Hopeully we get some more mummies to be join us soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have u thought about whether to go public or private?

I always thought I'd go private but the 2 obstetricians I liked will both be on Christmas holidays! I can't c the point in paying so much money when I'll end up with a different dr on the day anyway.

I can't wait for my scan next week. I hate not being able to c what's going on in there. Some days I feel totally Normal.... This early stage is very strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went private last time and I will again this time. I did public with my first 2 so I've had a taste of both. I really like my OB i've been seeing her for about 3 years now and I'm comfortable with her. Plus I get a scan everytime I see her lol.

I've got a great relationship with her LC/nurse so I'd rather deal with people I know rather than random people at every visit. I know there is a possibility I won't have her for the birth but there is another OB that I have met a few times who delivers when my OB is not available so I'm very happy to stick with private. And they have a peodiatrician there as well. It's like a one stop shop really and only a 5 min walk to the hospital if I need to go from her rooms to the hospital. I think I'm a bit spoilt.

I'll be eagerly waiting for your scan results.