+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you get it?Is there anything in particular that you told the doc that made the prescribe it ? I have about 35kgs to lose and haven't found a doc who will prescribe it. My bmi is 34 and I have an underactive thyroid and bad knees but I can't get it. Ive been working my *** off trying to lose weight for months now and hardly anything is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie View Post
    How did you get it?Is there anything in particular that you told the doc that made the prescribe it ? I have about 35kgs to lose and haven't found a doc who will prescribe it. My bmi is 34 and I have an underactive thyroid and bad knees but I can't get it. Ive been working my *** off trying to lose weight for months now and hardly anything is happening.
    My doctor was willing to prescribe it to me, at only 70- 75kg (but 153cm tall), just told him i was having trouble shifting the weight and asked if there was any way he could help mw out- I diddnt get it though. Very expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have been on it been on 30 mg duromine for a few weeks now and haven't had any side effects but I have also teamed it up with the "Get The Fat Outta Here" eating plan and have already dropped 5 kilos

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used it before children, with success. Had 3 girls in 3 yrs, and put on 40kg. Sitting at 135kg at 160cm now. Just got another script this week, after going to the gym every second day and eating well for a month, and only losing 3kg. Our doctor is very good, have seen her for 10 yrs. She suggested it again just for a kick start. Weigh in with her weekly with consultation about food/exercise/mind/well being . Blood pressure check as well.
    I think it's appropriate for some, and not good for others.
    Individual choice. But I have had some good changes and minimal side effects. I'm willing to try anything to get "back into the game", running and playing with my kids which I struggle to do sometimes being so overweight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 4spunkygirls For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wonder if that would work for me? Non existent metabolism. I am severely overweight I would love to loose 40kgs plus.