+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been on it and the only side effect I had was constipation I lost 19kg in 4mths. I kept it (plus weight I lost without) for a year but I've put it all back on because I didn't stick too eating well and excersice. 2kg in a week is really good considering you only have 7kg to lose. You may lose 7kg in 4-6wks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've tried this and it did nothing at all for me I was so disappointed I was looking forward to finally getting my house cleaned out haha. No seriously it did nothing for me I actually felt more tired on it than off and I didn't lose more weight than I was losing with just a bit of exercise and healthy eating. Waist of money it was coz that stuff was expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can dro the same numbers by clean eating and exercise. I know so many people who take these pills it's just awful. When people see my weight loss and ask how they are disappointed I'm not telling them it's some magic pill but hard work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well simple you go to a doctor! They knew I had a baby coz she was with me! I just told them that i was able to lose most of it on my own but can't shift the last of it! Plus we also want to ttc in the next couple of months and I didn't want tofall pregnant again without losing the weight.
    I had great success losing the weight with the diet shakes but after a while my hunger pains were too much and id binge.
    So with the duromine im doing the diet shakes and dont feel hungry.
    You only put all the weight back on if you choose to not eat at all while on dutomine, this puts your body into starvation mode and so when you come off it ans start eating normal again u put it all back on! Plus some!

And just because my goal is 7kgs that doesn't mean that I will be 'skinny'.
    Im 164cm and weighed 70kg when I fell pregnant ... I was 103kgs when I gave birth!!! I was 74.5kg when starting duromine and am now 72.5kg. My goal is 65kg - my wedding day weight! Plus I will be super careful not to balloon out while pregnant 2nd time around!
    My side affects are loss of appetite (woohoo!) Very energetic and sometimes like pms with my moods.

I did have trouble sleeping the first 2 nights but now im fine

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    Well simple you go to a doctor! They knew I had a baby coz she was with me! I just told them that i was able to lose most of it on my own but can't shift the last of it! Plus we also want to ttc in the next couple of months and I didn't want tofall pregnant again without losing the weight.
    I had great success losing the weight with the diet shakes but after a while my hunger pains were too much and id binge.
    So with the duromine im doing the diet shakes and dont feel hungry.
    You only put all the weight back on if you choose to not eat at all while on dutomine, this puts your body into starvation mode and so when you come off it ans start eating normal again u put it all back on! Plus some!

And just because my goal is 7kgs that doesn't mean that I will be 'skinny'.
    Im 164cm and weighed 70kg when I fell pregnant ... I was 103kgs when I gave birth!!! I was 74.5kg when starting duromine and am now 72.5kg. My goal is 65kg - my wedding day weight! Plus I will be super careful not to balloon out while pregnant 2nd time around!
    My side affects are loss of appetite (woohoo!) Very energetic and sometimes like pms with my moods.

I did have trouble sleeping the first 2 nights but now im fine

It's for severely obese and overweight people, it's unusual for it to be given to someone with a close goal.

Those side effects sound normal, if your only going to take it short term I wouldn't stress too much, but talk to your doctor if you need to stay in them longer or if you feel it's out of conteol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I've only got one months worth and don't intend on getting another prescription!
    Ps there is always a doctor that will prescribe you anything you want just for their bulk bill fee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost 14 kgs in 6 weeks on 30mg - I was 80kgs when I got the prescription and went down to 66kg - this was back in 2007 - it was so easy to get which is actually really bad thinking about it, especially now I'm older lol

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    edit ; waste of time.
    Last edited by Zombie_eyes; 05-05-2012 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When did I say I was planning to do it while pregnant???

I said I want to lost the weight before we try to conceive in a few months? Our plan is august!

I have managed to keep the weight off so far and have always had success with the shakes. So might not work for everyone but it def works for me.

Ps I havent done the diet the whole time. Usually one week on one week off to stop my body going in starvation mode

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinemoonlight View Post
    I lost 14 kgs in 6 weeks on 30mg - I was 80kgs when I got the prescription and went down to 66kg - this was back in 2007 - it was so easy to get which is actually really bad thinking about it, especially now I'm older lol
    Wow! Thats amazing! Im hoping to hit 68 by june so maybe im not dreaming!