+ Reply to Thread

Default body trim???

I am very interested but how it works etc
    anyone used it?? I'd love some info please

It's a diet that resets your metabolism weekly. Its protein only for the first 3 days. You have to eat every 3 hours. 100g protein for main meals and 50g protein for snacks. Then on the forth day you can have a piece of toast in ths morning or fruit. With lunch and dinner you can have unlimited vegetables.
    On the seventh day you have a fat day. Eat whatever you want for the three main meals but u must still have ur snacks in between.
    Then start back with protein only for one day and then you can have ur vegirs etc the next day. My mum has lost 20kgs over 6 months or so and she enjoys it. I did it for one week and lost 4kgs which I kept off! Im just really picky with food and couldn't see another piece of ham or I would vomit!
    If u eat alot of variety of food, u will enjoy body trim as u r never hungry. U need to drink 2l water or u will get clogged up

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. body trim??
    By ShellieBellie1983 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-10-2013, 11:11
  2. What's going on with my body??
    By melimum in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 12:13
  3. Body Trim diet, Seems too good to be true
    By DreamBelieveAchieve in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges