+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Body Confusion - after helpful advice / similar stories

Hi.

I'm currently on Cycle Day 44. For the past week i've had bad cramps on and off (period type cramps) and i constantly feel like my period has started but when I dash to the toilet to check it's only watery cm (sorry TMI but you need the full story)

I have been sort of charting on fertility friend and for the past fortnight my cm has gone from watery to ewcm to watery and back again. My cervix went high, soft and open to low firm and closed and is now high, soft and closed.

Cramps come and go as does nausea - this is the longest cycle I've had since coming off the pill last year. My cycles were regulating - the past three have gone from 40 days in length, to 38 and then 36 days.

I did test last week - BFN and again this arvo - BFN, I just don't know what is going on!

Has anybody experienced this before???
    My body has never been cooperative but this is truelly ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What cd did you get the ewcm? I ovulated a few days after the ewcm and then got a positive preg test 2 weeks later. I would keep testing for a week or so. You may be too early still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had EWCM for the past two weeks off and on, the first time being 15 days ago.

It's driving me insane