Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Stupid fat old b*t>h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what im sick of stupid ignorant judgemental know it alls!!

Today i was in the bank after a long hard day at work and sitting waiting my turn.

All of a sudden i hear this overweight old lady 60/70yr old starts talking to the teller extremely loud about 2 girls who were sitting outside (its at a shopping centre where theres outside shops and cafes).

One had a baby in a pram and they had a couple of friends with them oldest looking late 20's youngest looked roughly 19-20 all nicely dressed expect one older man

Just sitting there chatting not doing abything but chatting.

Anyway this bit(h starts yapping on about how its horrible she has a baby and that her abd her friends probably all got pregnant together to get the benifits and share a house, what are teens coming to today.

And that was only the beginning, and she said a few nasty things, the teller was responding with crap just as bad

And this lady kept peering out at them and staring.

Now i dont usually care when i hear tgis crap, but she was going to far and to loud!

I wanted to walk up to her ounch her in the face and tell her to shut her fat trap.

I was a teen mum and im in early 20's with 2 kids. I work my f'in *** off to orovide for my kids, tgey are happy heathly abd have everything they need & want

I live far from any fam or friends so i do it 100% on my own.

I know some teens are lazy parents but how dare she group as all and label us all.

Not to mention tgis girl and her child were nicely dressed and being very mature and not doing anything strange- seemed like a normal haapy mother abd child.

And there was only 1 child but according to this lady she reckons all her girlfriends have babies and live in one house.

Iv seen tgis group regularly on a monday when i shop ( tgey shopping to) and theres only been 1 child, abd theyv always been 'normal'

God i am so mad and disgusted, its one thing to read some old ignorant posts on here slamming teen parents but now i have to hear it while i do my banking.....

Still to this day i get looks and comments from ladys (usually old )
    At the shops.

And everytime i want to scream 2cms away from their face to back the f off. And scream at them the horrivle situation in how i became oregnant at 15 and all the hard situations i had to face, or how i had a second baby n the father then turned into someone i didnt know

Forcing me to be a single mum of two

I want to scream at them that i live hrs away from all my family and friends and i work and take care if my kids & house all by myself

Which i bet most if the people who comment wouldnt last 1 week in my shoes, without help with out family or friends, without a break

I bet most if their house arent half as nice as mine.

Its been proven time and time again that some teen mums are better mums than some 3oyr olds.

So how dare anyone put judgement on me or give me looks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vent over. That felt good

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need a big

People can be so judgmental

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Errr while I do agree she shouldn't have said those things you're venting about someone being judgemental yet you're calling someone a "fat, old, b!tch"....? And then refer to her as overweight.

Do you not see the irony!?

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

bada  (04-05-2012),Bellaxo  (04-05-2012),delirium  (04-05-2012),Elijahs Mum  (04-05-2012),FearlessLeader  (04-05-2012),fichicken  (04-05-2012),Jenga  (04-05-2012),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (04-05-2012),Lillynix  (04-05-2012),missie_mackxxxx  (04-05-2012),MummyNanny  (04-05-2012),Pawzette  (04-05-2012),peoniesarepretty  (04-05-2012),SassyMummy  (04-05-2012),Sparker  (04-05-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (04-05-2012),threechooks  (04-05-2012),wilding  (04-05-2012),Yep  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ex's grandma pointed out to me for people her age it was very normal to have children in your early 20s or earlier. So most of those nasty old ladies probably don't think about how many people their age where once young mums

I was 18 when I had ds and after 2.5 years I'm getting used to the nasty comments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    Errr while I do agree she shouldn't have said those things you're venting about someone being judgemental yet you're calling someone a "fat, old, b!tch"....? And then refer to her as overweight.

Agree with this.

But this is one thing I have never understood about people judging other parents, they dont know the situation, for that women knew she could have been a working mother. This is why I see no point in judging others old or young. But being a young mother myself I have recieved alot of negativity about being a young mum I have picked up that others think I am living off of centrelink benefits but truth be told I recieve stuff all since DP works full time and has a great job that supports us.

And I honestly dont think it's your place to judge a person on weight or age either. Almost as bad as one another really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post

Yeah I kind of thought what did her weight have to do with anything? I understand OP that these comments you have taken personally and honestly I don't blame you. She sounded like a nasty cow. But I also agree with the above comment that you have made judgments about her without knowing her as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made tgose judgements on her pirely because she is far from perfect clearly yet she was jidging someone else just for being a mother.

I didnt think this of her when i first saw her, didnt even really notice her what so ever untill i heard the nasty disgusting tgings she said.

And purely to vent my anger towards her! As i an that upset and hurt and iffend that i can not even think of any ither way to describe her than to put her down!

And i wasnt the inly offend, everyone heard her and and old man even commented to the rest of us saying how she was horrible.

So im sorry but at this point i just dont care if theres irony, i feel i have every right to judge her obesity after her calling every teen mum every name under the sun.

Im just glad my dd was not with me as she knows all about me being a teen mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    being judgemental is something we all need to get over, we are all judgemental some of us just claim not to be which is even worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ohdear View Post
    being judgemental is something we all need to get over, we are all judgemental some of us just claim not to be which is even worse
    Yeah excatly judgement is something everyone does!!!! I do it.

But doing it in a public place loud enough that everyone heres, is not ok!!

& i think anyone who is open to say such nasty disgusting words about thousands of people then they are leaving tgemselves open and should expext to get crap back!!!!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like she's entirely correct about young mothers being nasty.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast