+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thoughts on the biggest loser club online program

Has anyone done this program what is it like and is it worth it. I don't want to commit to something and then find out it isn't worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few years ago I did it!! I bought the big packs of the shakes which came with a 7 day free trial for the online site inside. I really like it. The shakes were a kick start to a weightless I enjoyed. It has (had at the time) a calorie counter and you put in what you eat/drink and why exercise you do. I learnt a lot from it and would recommend it. However after about 12 weeks and about 12kg loss, I felt I had learnt enough and could do it without the website. So I personally wouldn't buy a year long subscription to the site. I would recommend the free trials in the packs. :-) the forum was good (at the time) too!!! As I said it was a few years ago 2009 or 2010 and has probably changed since then my I think my comments are still valid.

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh on my iPhone and it won't let me fix the spelling mistakes. *weightloss

Similar Threads

1. The Biggest Loser Singles
    By crunchie in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 17:40
  2. Biggest Loser Weightloss Club...
    By starflame in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 0