+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anger about everything.

Hey

I am having the worst days ever the last few days. I have nothing left to put in to life. I am lonely, I have next to nobody. I am miserable when DD is at her Dads.

I am sick of my f***ing life. I am sick of wayching EVERYONE around me having the lives they want while I struggle to keep the nothing that I have. I'm sick of constabtly being miserable and even more sick of FAMILY telling me to just get over it.

My sister who is engaged is now pregnant again. I WAS MEANT TO BE PREGNANT BY NOW. Everyone I was friends with at school are not onky still gorgeous, thin, pretty and having the time of their lives, but theyre all engaged, married or HAPPILY single.

I'm so sick of watching everything go right for everyone else in my life. Or even just everyone I know.

When.is it going.to be my turn.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Do you know much about Maslow??

Do you know which ones of your needs aren't being met?

Is there anything you can do, or anyone you can talk to to begin to make positive changes?

I have a suggestion..... it sounds kind of crazy but it's what I do on shiz days.

go outside, find a nice sunny, grassy spot.... hold your arms out to the side and spin around like a kid does....

then walk backwards into the house, hop over to the cd player and put on the most fun, singable, danceable music you have....

have a dance party with yourself go wild... sing loudly.

Then make something really really healthy and get out of the house if you can... if you can't, make yourself a picnic in your garden... take a book you've been wanting to read, or a couple of books you can share with your kids.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OJandMe For This Useful Post:

something  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I really don't know many people who have exactly the life they pictured. It's not common I wouldn't imagine. We've just got to make do with what we have.

What is it you want? Is there a way you can get it? Can you study?

Buddhism for Mothers is a really good book about being a mum and understanding your feelings and emotions and actually learning that all emotions are necessary and do pass (unless of course depression or another problem). You don't have to be buddhist to get a lot out of that book.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies.

I have never heard of Maslow before.

The problem is I have no idea what I want to do. I know what I don't want to do. I have no idea where to start building a life.

I just know that I hate it when other people babysit my girl while her dad works on Fridays. I hate that I was meant to be planning a wedding and pregnant. I know its good that these things arent happening but it still really hurts.

I am tired of constantly being broke. I'm tired of being a big, fat whale. I can't actually express these feelings to anyone I know because they just tell me I'm being stupid, get over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only down the road my dear I would more than happily have a coffee date with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its ok to be angry, frustrated and sad because your feelings are valid. How you feel is how you feel. I have days I feel low and I just go with it and don't fight it. A few days later or even a week later I start climbing out of the dark hole and embracing on what I DO have in life. Start with realizing what you can and cannot control in your life and go from there.

What helps me is actively changing the way i think which is bloody hard when you are in a bad frame of mind! Its something that really needs to be worked on but its about controlling your thoughts and creating a favorable outcome for you. Sorry if this is all ramble but seriously, if you want to make changes in your life then you have to change the way you think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Thankfully I'm out of my funk (its funny how killing myself at the gym makes me feel better!!!).

I'm trying to focus not on what I want now, but what I WILL have from these sacrifices/challenges in the future. Like right now, I'm the fat, ugly, uncoordinated girl in thr gym class. But in 2 weeks I'll be better, in a month I'll be better again,.and in 2 months I might just be able to keep up with the instructors!