+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Sian- will prob test around the 7th of June, IF I'm being rational!
    So I'll put you down as testing on the 1st, then?

I've updated the front page.

Well Mother's Day didn't suck too hard. My Mum and my Aunt were down South with me and both have had miscarriages. My Aunt had one at 15 weeks before she had her first baby and my Mum lost three babies in two different pregnancies at 26 weeks before she had her first baby so both of them were incredibly comforting and knew exactly how I was feeling. Not being on Facebook helped because seeing all those Mother's Day updates would've broken my heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sian I'm glad it wasn't too bad...I myself have had 3 miscarriages & an ectopic so I know how hard it can be.

AFM I'm on cd6 & AF has just about gone looking forward to this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pige- sorry to hear about your losses.. I wish u all the best this cycle...

I have a feeling this week is going to go slow and drag waiting for O...
    Im hoping work will be busy so the days go a bit faster.. I have decided to cut out coffee this cycle so I think that has factored into the days slower.. Lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, pigeon.

Well today is CD11 and so far we're on track with the SMEP! O is so close and yet so far lol, then the TWW, ugh! I hate TTC lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am on CD5 and will be trying for number two this month. I already have a 14 month old little girl. I hope we get lots of BFP's soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sian, I'm glad yesterday wasn't too difficult for you. Any signs of ovulating yet?

shelby27 - That's so neat you had a fun hen's night, I love those cars! So we can let the wedding countdown begin! Have you got lots of pampering sessions this week?

Romy13, I remember being like that the first cycle we were TTC. But when we did conceive in the second cycle, I was so distracted & busy with uni & work that I actually questioned why I had cramps before AF was due & feeling so tired! I almost "forgot" about symptoms for a while Just keep busy!

AF is due tomorrow, I think I'm the last cab off the rank in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope Blonde Assassin Im behind you, AF due sometime this coming weekend (Fri Im predicting...)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, so time to do some catching up

Rayroo – Babymaking is FAR more complex than I ever thought! Looking into it now, I'm amazed that I ended up utd the first time with DS with ONE bd! It's almost insane, when you look at the statistics.

Blonde – So your AF is due tomorrow? Yay for CD1 It sounds weird to say that, but I feel like the hardest part for me is CD1-14. Not the tww, because really there's the possibility of being utd. When you're in the tww to the tww, there's not even a chance. Frustrating!

Juststarting – I know what you mean about stick staring. I made it to cd12 last cycle before I tested. The time before that I started testing at... 5dpo. Lmao. This time I plan to make it to 12 again. Don't really want to be disappointed and I generally get at least a faint line by 12dpo.

Romy13 – Arg, I went bonkers my first cycle ttc too. Symptoms all over the shop. Turned out I actually WAS utd, but only briefly. That being said, there were some symptoms that I thought I had that I definitely wouldn't have had that early lmao. Don't worry, our testing day is the same so we can go quietly insane together As for avoiding symptom spotting? It's really hard for me because I don't really have much else to do with my time. Work is so quiet at the moment that even the slightest sniffle or cramp seems huge.

Shelby – Sounds like you had an awesome Hens Pink stretch limo? YES PLEASE! Not long till you get married at all. One tip I'd give that I wish someone had given us is that at some point once the ceremony is over, find yourself and your new DH some time to go for a walk together alone. No cameras, no family and friends. Give yourselves 10 minutes to realise that you're actually married and that it's your day.

If someone had given me that tip on my wedding day, I think I would have had such a better time because I'd have had the chance to decompress for a few minutes and just BE HAPPY! Hehe.

Waitinghoping – Welcome to the mad house I'm sure we'll be good luck charms. At least, I'm hoping there are lucky ladies in here that pass on the baby dust to us.

MyLittleStar – Don't worry, we're all waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting... Haha. But hey, we'll get there

pinkkate – Welcome to June Fingers crossed June is it for you guys. How are you finding C2P? I don't use the charting there (I use FF for that) but I LOVE the calculators and tips etc. They help to keep me sane.

Sian – How long are your cycles? I'm testing 2 days earlier (12dpo) and I'm at CD11 today too. I'm guessing your cycles are shorter than mine. I should O at CD19. At least, I will if the last 2 cycles are any indication.
    Everyone I know that's doing SMEP this cycle has already bd'd twice for it, I'm only on one. Started last night. I don't know if I'll be able to do SMEP completely though, might have to go every three days instead of every two.

*Phew!* Sorry if I missed anyone, seems I was further behind than I thought heh.
    Sorry to all those ladies who've had losses. I spent a good part of Sunday thinking about the angel I'd lost in April.

AFM I'm going quietly insane. The tww til the tww is always the worst for me *chuckle*. Looking at a negative opk is almost as depressing as a negative hpt sometimes. But I know I'm not due to o for about another week, so I'll survive

Hope everyone's doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks blonde..
    I just finished crocheting a baby blanket for my niece so now finally I can start my own project.. Planning on making a throw blanket for the couch.. So hoping to keep my mind busy doing that..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Eko.. Looking forward to quietly going insane together haha Lol..
    Yeah I'm the same with looking up symptoms I am constantly on my computer so hard not too look it up.. But hoping with my new crocheting project will help this time.. Lol..