+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!
    So this is my and DH second month of ttc.. I drove myself mental the first month thinking I had pregnancy symptoms which I didn't (but who hasn't).. I had a feeling I didn't ovulate last month I didn't get my usual pains and the days I thought I did I test an ovulation kit and nothing.. But still kept an open mind that it was possible then every feeling I thought I was...

This cycle going to be testing 3rd of June!! (3 is my favorite number so let's hope it brings luck to me) Going to hold off toll AF or a few days before to hold back on disappointment if I get AF..

Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No personals I'm hung over from my hens night

CD1 (although it started lightly yesterday so maybe CD2) I'm not sure what I'm meant to count? About 11pm last night it was really heavy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the front page Sian it's perfect!!

Can u put me down for testing on the 11th please, since AF arrive early after I forgot to take my last 2 pills.

Lots of ladies will have finished up their pill packets now

Welcome ladies I hope we have lots of June BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hi all, I'll update the list when I get home because it's easier on the computer.

I'm hidden away down South and have deleted Facebook so I can avoid all the Mother's Day updates today.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (13-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh shelby27 I'm sure you have some stories for us?! Even better some photos? Hope you had a great night, how long till the wedding? I'm so excited for you!

Romy13 - don't worry, I've fancied I've felt pregnancy symptoms when I was still on the pill! Hopefully this is your month

Aww Sian, big hugs hun

I've had a lovely day. My almost 3 year old DS made some artwork with his foot & hand prints in it at kindy & a keyring with his face in it. Hubby spoilt me with some presents too.
    Hope those of you who are already Mummys are enjoying your Mother's Day today. I truly hope that all of you who are yet to be Mums will be celebrating your first Mother's Day next year with a beautiful little baby in your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's hope that next that next mothers day we all have a baby in our arms!!

Sian must be hard after a miscarriage To hear about other people's success and celebrating.. Good luck to u this month I wish u all the best..

Blonde- thanks.. The fake symptoms sucked lol.. I had cramping for a few days around the time of implantation so that why I thought I was oh well no point in dwelling on it.. Not looking forward to the 2 week wait coming next week..

How do u girls survive the wait without googling symptoms?? Or even make it consume all of your thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde assassin the hens night was so great not many stories we where pretty well behaved, we had a stretch hot pink hummer and the stripper was entertaining it was a good night. 11 more sleeps until the wedding!!

I think I'm going to say I'm CD2, after thinking about it this afternoon once I sobered up

Sian, that must be so hard you poor thing. My sister is having a hard time with all the mothers day stuff too. So to make my next sentence really brief. I had a good mothers day I got an iPad, and I hope everyone has a baby in there arms this time next year!

Romy I have no real advice, I keep busy but I'm not an over thinker anyway what will be will be. When i fell pregnant with DS i had no symptoms at all, no sore boobs no bloating nothing, because every pregnancy is different I don't really think there was a point to think to much about it some people get symptoms some people don't. In saying that with DS it only took me 2-3 cycles to get my BFP, so i never got time to get consumed with it all. And since I only just went off the pill this week I'm not expecting a BFP in June, but if I do great. We will be here to chat too and keep you occupied

Have a great night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im going to jump in too, Ive been avoiding the TTC threads for quite a while (since my M/C last Sept) but now DH and I have decided to really get more serious about it from next cycle... only problem is we are have fertility issues and are living 400km apart temporarily so only see each other once every fortnight so chances are slim... though by getting in to the ttc threads it might improve my chances (wishful thinking much???!!!) CD1 will hopefully be in a week's time so Ill be testing very late June (or even early July depending when O happens)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    I've been quiet but that's because I'm CD5 so nothing much is happening, except waiting for AF to finish...

Im feeling calm, I mean we really want another baby but at the same time the last few months it's been consuming my thoughts, so I'm taking a step back. No charting, no googling symptoms, just dtd!

Sian- will prob test around the 7th of June, IF I'm being rational!

Babydust everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I think I am out for May so I thought I would come across and join you here. We have to more than likely take this month (May) off due to some health issues I have been having and we can't dtd until they are fixed so. It sucks!! June will be our 4th month/cycle trying and hoping it is our lucky month!! Should be testing about the 26th which is a few days before AF is due.

Good luck to everyone!!!