+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm out. AF is here.

I'm so sorry, but I have to leave the thread. I need to move on. If someone else wants to take over the list, copy it into a post and you can ask a mod to move it to the front page for you. Maybe someone who either has a BFP or isn't testing till the end of the month. I'm so sorry but for my sanity's sake I can't stick around.

I haven't had a chance to update the list since the last time I said I updated it.
    I'm so sorry Sian Big hugs.. take care of yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about all the AF arriving and Bfn...

I got my bfp yesterday morning, I didn't think I was pregnant cause I got a bfn on Tuesday and felt like AF was on it's way on Friday..
    When I saw the second like come up i was like what the hell why is there a second line.. I tried again 40 mins later and a second line came up again.. And again this morning nice and dark..
    AF due today seems weird that it won't show...

Wishing everybody the best at ttc I hope u all get your bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy13 View Post

I got my bfp yesterday morning, I didn't think I was pregnant cause I got a bfn on Tuesday and felt like AF was on it's way on Friday..
    When I saw the second like come up i was like what the hell why is there a second line.. I tried again 40 mins later and a second line came up again.. And again this morning nice and dark..

Congrats hun!! You must be so excited! It can be hard to believe at first, but it all of those tests can't be wrong! All the best for your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    what days how many dpo did you test each time, im 10dpo today and got a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh yay congrats on the BFP! Fx it's a sticky bean How many days DPO are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    First one was on Tuesday which was 12dpo and that was a bfn...

Then yesterday was 16dpo bfp.. And AF due today..

Thanks
    Reviews
    First one was on Tuesday which was 12dpo and that was a bfn...

Then yesterday was 16dpo bfp.. And AF due today..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wow, congratulations!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone, so I don't know if it's my mind but I'm pretty convinced that I might be pregnant, I'm 10 DPO, I did a test yesterday which was negative, but my symtoms have continued, including period-like cramping, mild nausea (especially when I'm the passenger in the car!) and extreme tiredness, almost exhaustion. But a frustrating thing which I think is also a symptom is zero sex drive since around when I think implantation occurred. I feel horrible because hubby keeps trying and I have no desire whatsoever, so I feel like I just used him for his sperm and now that I think I'm pregnant, have no need for him :-( that's not the case at all but I just have no interest in sex at the moment :-( we were supposed to go out for dinner for our anniversary tonight but I was too exhausted, even though he spent ages online looking for a great Italian restaurant after I told him that I wanted Italian... He's trying so hard but I'm just not interested.

I guess I just want to know - is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Romy13!!! Yay!!
    JR03 hang in there! When are you going to re-test?! I know what you mean about just wanting to know! My AF was due yesterday/ today- I've got the cramping but no AF yet.. I'm going to test tomorrow if there's no spotting or blood- I'm just in limbo..