+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    In thinking the day after ovulation is 1 dpo.
    Yeah it makes sense, the day it happens isn't 'past' that day lol

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the BFNs I hope that some of it is just testing too early.

I'm just going to say hi to everyone because I really can't keep up at the moment. Hang in there girls and don't test too early! BFNs are so heartbreaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out AF arrived on 1st June, failed clomid cycle wont be TTC this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... I'm back after my miscarriage last month we are trying again this month. I have no idea when AF is due but I'll be using opks to track ovulation and hopefully catch the egg.

Good luck to everyone in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af is 6 days late. I've tested but had negative result. Maybe I just have to wait and test again in a few days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies Im back after a 3 month break from bubhub and obsessing about TTC and after our last clomid cycle failed. I hope everyone I that was around then is now UTD.
    Turned out that the month we gave up trying I started ovulating on my own and not have 30 day cycles so we have just been going with the flow and seeing what happens.
    I think it may have actually worked DP keeps saying that he thinks im UTD and i have become bloated the last 2 days and have a strange cramping pulling feeling going on down there, I have also put on 1 kg even tho I have been sick with respatory infections all week and hardly eaten anything.
    I did a test this morning at 8-9dpo and it was BFN but .
    good luck to everyone else testing soon, i will test in next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Tormy,
    sorry to hear about your chem, hope we both get our long awaited sticky BFPs this month.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hey everyone, I'm out. AF is here.

I'm so sorry, but I have to leave the thread. I need to move on. If someone else wants to take over the list, copy it into a post and you can ask a mod to move it to the front page for you. Maybe someone who either has a BFP or isn't testing till the end of the month. I'm so sorry but for my sanity's sake I can't stick around.

I haven't had a chance to update the list since the last time I said I updated it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post

I'm so sorry, but I have to leave the thread. I need to move on. If someone else wants to take over the list, copy it into a post and you can ask a mod to move it to the front page for you. Maybe someone who either has a BFP or isn't testing till the end of the month. I'm so sorry but for my sanity's sake I can't stick around.

I haven't had a chance to update the list since the last time I said I updated it.
    Sorry to hear, good luck for next month!
    Last edited by JR03; 03-06-2012 at 13:49. Reason: Typo

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post

I know the feeling Sian. That's mostly why I've been so quiet lately. There's a lot of heartache that comes along with regular BFNs and no matter what you tell yourself it's always a hit to the mind.

But here's hoping we get there soon Just try not to make it the only thing you think about. That's what I've been struggling with