+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear of the BFNs ladies

Fingers crossed to those of you who are still with a chance

I haven't got time to do personals tonight - there are so many new people here too So just thought I'd check in.

I'm finally feeling a whole lot better than I have been for the past month! I thought I was never going to get over this horrible bronchitis! We are going to be more careful where we go & what we do this winter because we really want to get pregnant. Being sick just makes it more difficult.
    I'm on CD18, & been getting lots of EWCM & some funny abdominal sensations today. Even had some food aversions!! Crazy hormones! I didn't think I was going to O first month off the pill, but it looks like its happening after all! I'm so disappointed! Its such a pity I'm still taking medication - otherwise we could be trying this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently 5-6dpo. Hate this waiting!! I'm also trying very hard to not start symptom spotting :-) so far so good!! Fingers crossed being a bit more relax this month helps me. Decided that there really isn't much I can do about it, no matter how much I want it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just wanted to check my counting, when is DPO 1? Is that the day I ovulate, or the day after I ovulate? I've been counting from the day after, but I'm hoping this is wrong so I can test a day earlier haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I couldn't wait anymore and just tested, but it was a BFN. It's what I was expecting this early (9-10 days DPO) but had a small glimmer of hope that the HCG is surging through me already haha! Will test again on Tuesday if AF hasn't arrived :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I just wanted to check my counting, when is DPO 1? Is that the day I ovulate, or the day after I ovulate? I've been counting from the day after, but I'm hoping this is wrong so I can test a day earlier haha
    I wondered this too. I count the day I ovulate as dpo1 but not sure I'd that's right.

Fingers crossed it was too early to test today and that you get your BFP on Tuesday
    Last edited by Juststarting; 02-06-2012 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I'm new here.. I'm do happy I found this page!.. Came off the pill about 3 weeks ago and ovulated 3 days ago. The suspense of waiting is killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd25 here & 11dpo & AF not here but am not feeling too pos after my BFN yesterday...of course it may have been too early, damn me for testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well after my chem last month the doc has just given me the all clear to start clomid again. Fx I have another successful cycle (but with a sticky bub this time).
    Stalker alert!! Just wanted to say good luck Tormy! I was in your Feb testing group and have still been hoping for you to succeed... was so excited you had a positive last month, then so sad when I read you lost it. Crossing everything for you that you get a sticky one real soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, good luck this month everyone.. AF should be here today/ tomorrow ... Please don't show up AF!!
    Last edited by green tea; 02-06-2012 at 11:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In thinking the day after ovulation is 1 dpo.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

JR03  (02-06-2012)