+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD13 for me & DH & I started DTD monday (cd10) but skipped CD11 then DTD cd12 in the morningthen again late that night/early morning lol..not sure if there is any eggs there ready for ovulation as my gyno is away this week & so i couldnt have an internal scan. on cd21 i have to go have a BT to make sure i did actually ovulate.

ME 27 (pcos/insulin resistant) DH 31 (low sperm count)
    DS 6/5/2009
    DD 13/7/2011
    TTC #3 Since November 2011
    150mg Clomid this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to the ladies who have had the dreaded AF return

I think I have a UTI. It is uncomfortable to wee and my mid back is killing. Haven't had one before but I think that is what it is hope it doesn't ruin the chance of being preg. I took a test today but I am only CD23 and it wasn't my FMU, as you can gather it was a BFN........Will try again in the morning and I think a trip to the doc is in order for me. Bugger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel27 View Post
    Will try again in the morning and I think a trip to the doc is in order for me. Bugger
    Definitely head off to the doctor ASAP, pain in your back can mean it has travelled up into your kidneys which obviously isn't good but I think if left untreated it can affect fertility (not overnight, I think this would be if it was left for weeks)! I got alot of bad UTI's when I first went on the pill and wasn't using condoms anymore and it was always the day after DTD if I didn't do a wee straight after. I've now found as long as I wee about 20-30 minutes after DTD and contracting your muscles while you're weeing to squeeze any gunk out, I stopped getting UTIs.

Go to the chemist tonight and get some Ural, it's powder that you mix with water and stops the burning while weeing. Be warned, it tastes FOUL so mix it with one gulp of water then have a huge glass of water waiting to guzzle to wash it down!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (31-05-2012),rachel27  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear ladies that AF has shown

Afm the waiting begins 1dpo... Can I test yet lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachel 27 I agree - go to the chemist an get some ural. I ha a bad kidney infection and suspected kidney stones.. Not fun! I hope it clears quickly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Juststarting For This Useful Post:

rachel27  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I see that I am not alone with the witch arriving! So all my symptoms besides the climbing temp was for AF

So onto month #2 of trying... this month I plan to use an Ovulation Kit so FX we catch the eggy this cycle.

Please will you change my testing date to 28 June... luckily I still make it in this month to stick around with you ladies!

to everyone to still test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Sorry to hear ladies that AF has shown

Afm the waiting begins 1dpo... Can I test yet lol!
    Haha probably not... Geez we are a bunch of poas addicts!!

Well I have sort of given up hope of a BFP this cycle!! Although I did buy a crap load of tests today, one of each brand just to be sure haha

Funny thing happening today- got like a tingly feeling in my face and arms, especially when i turn my head. Sort of like pins and needles crossed with a headache if that makes sense. Really bad when I stand or lift my arms, bad enough to make me wince anyway!! I am wondering if it could be something to do my blood pressure?? Probably stress/anxiety induced I suppose. If it doesn't go away tomorrow, I am thinking its a trip to the doc for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think AF arriving either tonight or tomorrow getting AF pains throughout the day!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD1 for me too, the witch made an arrival this afternoon. Which is actually really good because it means that my luteal phase is now 1.5 - 2 days longer than it was. It WAS 11 days which apparently isn't bad but isn't great either.
    So at least now our chances of conceiving are better than they were for the last few cycles, even if it's only marginally.

Now I just have to hope that O is still 4 days earlier than it was before. Last cycle I went from O at cd19 to cd15. Fingers crossed it stays that way

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back to CD1 also. Good news though as it was a 28 day cycle which is back to normal.