+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can feel something around my right ovary area, it's not a pain or pressure but just a 'feeling' - i had it yesterday and it was a bit stronger this morning. Hoping this is some kind of sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JR03 fx it's a sign. When are you testing?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 31-05-2012 at 07:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls,

I have a question, I did an OPK this morning, and it's dark... But not darker than the control line yet. I did one last night and it was nearly dark so I didn't think that it would be really dark and ovulation would happen for at least another day being tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm not ovulating am I ?

It's not darker than the control line.

Just about the same as the control line.

My donor is coming over tonight so we should be ok right?

Just make it in to catch the eggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I thought I would be out for May but apparently, I might be in with a chance. AF was due today and so far no sign of her. No symptoms nothing. I had some pinkish cm two days ago and my boobs are still sorta sore.... Talk about crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    JR03 fx it's a sign. When are you testing?
    Wow turned into a mild cramp not long after I posted that, would it be normal to feel something around where I think my ovary is, I thought it would be more centered if it was implantation? Silly me wore black undies today so I can't even watch out for spotting lol!
    I plan to test on the 5th June, that's 12 dpo, then if that's negative will try again on the 7th... I'm excited :-)

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooohh Pinkkate! That sounds promising!

I can't see back but I'm taking Elevit and fish oil and DH is on Swiss multi.

Nausea - I hate you! I cannot stand being in the car and I have my supersmell back It started about the time AF was due and hopefully will finish at the std 14-16 weeks rather than the 26 weeks last time...

Eko - awwww I had such a good feeling about you this time! Are you absolutely sure?

Luvbug - did you test early hun? I think there's still a chance with your symptoms (or I might be super hopeful there).

TTC is insane "looking for signs" and waiting for that day, and then the next when you can test.

Maybe baby - My DH was fertile a lot so I don't put much stock in the results. To us it was just a fun toy - the thermometer was more accurate.

AFM - Another day and I need to find a part time job. Sending lots of sticky vibes to all those going for the egg!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

tutru  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies,

Well today is CD 26 and I think I am 10 DPO fertility friend didn't pick it up though as my temps are all over the place but I am not sure it has ever really gotten it right for me. Still fun to fill out though haha. I woke up to pee and I have been peeing heaps lately for me. I was also really nauseous this am and I couldn't get rid of the metallic taste really weird!! I had forgotten that was a symptom I had it yesterday too. I did a test and I think I saw the faintest of lines but when I went back to look later I couldnt see anything but I was rushed and it is only CD 26.

I have a dr appointment tomorrow to take my baby girl for her 18 month old needles and I was going to get a blood test to check my thyroid etc anyway and I will ask for a pregnancy blood test too and might have to buy some more HPT while I am up the street haha!!!! I also had sore boobs this morning!!! I haven't had that as a symptom of AF since my AFs had returned after having my daughter but I used to have it before I had kids so it could all just be my AF coming but the taste in my mouth!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm out. back to cd1 for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    i'm out. back to cd1 for me!!
    Sorry to hear Fx for next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here for me too early as well the witch!

Fingers are crossed for everyone else!!!