+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lol for food

my dinner was scrambled eggs with cheese and onion, and i put some sour cream on toast then put my eggs on top with bbq sauce lol, weird for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all been reading along and so excited for everyone who is testing or trying not to test lol!

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about conception vitamins? I've heard about Menevit but also heard that any Mens Multi works just as well.

I've been taking a womens multi and have been thinking about swapping to iFolic but have heard that I can take it in conjunction with the womens multi, is there such thing as overdose of Folate??

Any help would be greatly apreciated!

Sorry for posting on this thread I didn't know where else to post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi Ladies

Welcome to all the newbies - I hope that June is a great month filled with BFP's.

JR03 I think that 6DPO is too early for pg nausea as implantation only happens from 8DPO. Good luck though!

Mummyx2princesses - my gynae always said to carry on as normal as possible. Many many people fall pregnant while on drugs or drunk and they go on to have perfectly normal baby's. Just remember that if there is something wrong with your egg or the enviroment isn't right nothing will implant. Good luck with your decision.

AFM ~ I POAS yesterday and got a definite BFN. Today is CD27 and the brown CM has almost disappeared but now I have lower back pain and cramping low. My temp has gone up today from 36.8 to 36.9... I am sue AF tomorrow, wouldn't my temp be dropping if it was on its way? Not sure what this body of mine is doing to me. Please AF stay away and let me be blessed with a BFP
    Yeah I thought as much, was just hoping it might be a sign! Hubby has already recognized that I'm symptom spotting haha!

I really don't know much about temping but just wanted to say I have my fingers crossed that your oddly behaving temps are due to a beautiful bubby getting comfy inside you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tutru, I take elevit with iodine and add 2 fish oil tablets each day (as it doesn't contain fish oil). I was going to take a multi but a friend who was undergoing ivf said her OB said it was the best. DP has a men's multi (when I remind him to take it!). Hope that helps

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rayroo For This Useful Post:

tutru  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also on elevit (with iodine) and DF is on menevit. He was recommended menevit from his micro surgeon after vasectomy reversal. Seems to be working cause SA has shown an increase in the count and mortality :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

tutru  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tutru View Post
    Hi all been reading along and so excited for everyone who is testing or trying not to test lol!

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about conception vitamins? I've heard about Menevit but also heard that any Mens Multi works just as well.

I've been taking a womens multi and have been thinking about swapping to iFolic but have heard that I can take it in conjunction with the womens multi, is there such thing as overdose of Folate??

Any help would be greatly apreciated!

Sorry for posting on this thread I didn't know where else to post!
    I am taking Fefol Multipreg and DH is taking Forelife preconception care for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Mama View Post
    Does anyone here use a maybe baby? Not sure if I have already asked, was sleep deprived due to having mice in my house last night!!! I think I ovulated around CD 15 and I am CD 25 now and I am still getting full ferns? Any ideas? My 18 month old has been getting a bf every second night as she was really sick with the flu but Im phasing that out now that she is actually taking a bottle!!! WOOO HOOOO Been trying for over a year to get her to do that.
    I have one but don't use it religiously. I find it hard to get ferns on it and have only actually had full ferns once in about 4 months!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi Ladies

Welcome to all the newbies - I hope that June is a great month filled with BFP's.

JR03 I think that 6DPO is too early for pg nausea as implantation only happens from 8DPO. Good luck though!

Mummyx2princesses - my gynae always said to carry on as normal as possible. Many many people fall pregnant while on drugs or drunk and they go on to have perfectly normal baby's. Just remember that if there is something wrong with your egg or the enviroment isn't right nothing will implant. Good luck with your decision.

AFM ~ I POAS yesterday and got a definite BFN. Today is CD27 and the brown CM has almost disappeared but now I have lower back pain and cramping low. My temp has gone up today from 36.8 to 36.9... I am sue AF tomorrow, wouldn't my temp be dropping if it was on its way? Not sure what this body of mine is doing to me. Please AF stay away and let me be blessed with a BFP
    Fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM - I POAS'd this morning... Big FAT negative, needless to say! Holding out until Friday now and I just wish it would hurry up and get here!!! I am not holding out much hope as I really feel as though AF is on her way, been crampy and a bit gloomy the last two days, so I am thinking she will be here on the weekend. Damn witch!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OurSerendipity For This Useful Post:

Charmed Mama  (30-05-2012),tutru  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on Swiss conception pregnancy and breast feeding vits and DH takes menivit..

So I'm 90% sure im not pregnant this time around! Without getting any pregnancy symptoms I get bummed and think it hasn't happened..

I was naughty after hearing others testing early I poas on Tuesday morning and got bfn.. It was 5 days before AF.. Will still test on the 1st though if AF hasn't shown up early which it usually does.. Kinda of hoping so, so I can get June baby making on the way..
    I will still be able to test in June either way if early or on time because of my short cycles..
    *sigh* I also thought cause Coz got her bfp sp early that I might too.. Guess it wasn't the month..

I was hoping for a 5 month belly for our 1 year wedding anniversary photo shoot to have a mini pregnancy shot.. Well let's hope I'm huge at 4 months if I get my bfp next cycle..

I'm starting to get AF symptoms starting to crave sweet stuff like sundaes and chocolate... Boobs slowly starting to hurt...

I hope u all made it through hump day!!
    Anyone else feeling signs or symptoms of possible pregnancy??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy13 For This Useful Post:

tutru  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was, but now I'm just thinking its all in my head. I even dreamt last night that I gave birth to a lil baby boy, he was so sweet and beautiful... But he was in my dreams!!!! Argghh!!!

I reckon I am out for this month, can the feel the wicked witch is moving in... Without my permission I may add!!! Bugger her!!! If she doesn't check in tomorrow, which I think she might, I am buying a crap load of tests and poas EVERY day until Tuesday!!! Cos I can!!!!

Anyone else sense my mood swings..., or is it just my folks and my poor defenseless puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm really confused as to what my body is doing. I'm currently CD17. My maybe baby was ferning on CD9. Since coming off the pill, my cycles have been around 26 days. I've had cramps and lower back pain since Monday and an abundance of CM. does this sound like ovulation. I'm thinking it might be, but maybe baby is only showing pebbles. I think I might have to start temping cos it doesn't seem that maybe baby can be relied on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    think illbe out this month, my tummy been a bit crampy, my boobs are sore, weird thing is i barely get any cramping before my af arrives, just usually the day it comes thats it, and hubsnad gets moody, im generally ok

im 7dpo today ff says, i have a 12 day luteal i believe, as ff says i ovulated 24th which was cyclem day 20 i usually have a 32 to 34 day cycle, lately been 32.

anyways guess we will see, i just feel all blurgh and run down, sore tummy like sick, snifly nose, sore boobs, would love to go back to bed but with a 2yr old so not possible lol