+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great control sian!! Not long now!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Yup but oooooh how I wish I could test! I just couldn't bear seeing a BFN now, though. I'd be holding out hope of it changing. If I wait till Friday, I can take it at face value.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm the same Sian...currently 8dpo & would love to test but will hold out until next week if AF isn't here. Not feeling too positive I've got pms symptoms at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here use a maybe baby? Not sure if I have already asked, was sleep deprived due to having mice in my house last night!!! I think I ovulated around CD 15 and I am CD 25 now and I am still getting full ferns? Any ideas? My 18 month old has been getting a bf every second night as she was really sick with the flu but Im phasing that out now that she is actually taking a bottle!!! WOOO HOOOO Been trying for over a year to get her to do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Sian, love it!! I have been waiting to do my FMU for over an hour yesterday and today as my heart and my head battle out whether I should test early or not! I am CD 22 but last pregnancy I got a BFP cycle day 24 (I have a short cycle)......One more day to go. We need to be stong but it is so easy to just whip out a stick and test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Stay strong till Friday, then it's only like Donkey Kong!!!

I don't have any symptoms per se and I'm actively avoiding trying to analyse the ones I have lmao! I really don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I've been following this thread & hoping to join- I'm testing this Saturday - I'm not too hopeful as I caved on Monday & got a BFN. I'm getting my usual AF symptoms but not much lead up cramping which is unusual for me.. Good luck & fingers crossed for the June Triers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok can I have some advice girls... I think I'm ovulating today. Started with small amount cm yesterday and had lower back pain earlier and now sharp pain in right ovary now. Usually my cm last about 4 days gradually getting more stretchy (sorry- but I'm sure u don't mind ) so I would normally say I'd be another day or 2 before ovulating? ??Don't really want to dtd tonight as doc has put me on some tablets for today and tomoro. Do you think il have missed the boat by tomoro or fri night? I'm sure the tablets wouldn't do any harm anyway I just would rather not risk even a small chance. So I may be a case for ttc in June and test in July. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm how early does pregnancy-related nausea start? I'm 6 dpo and couldn't even look at my steak and the thought of eating steamed broccoli and other veggies makes me feel like I'm going to heave! So all I had for dinner was mashed potato lol!
    I really didn't think nausea and food aversions could start this early, but have no idea why I'd suddenly be turned off a meal I usually like! Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Welcome to all the newbies - I hope that June is a great month filled with BFP's.

JR03 I think that 6DPO is too early for pg nausea as implantation only happens from 8DPO. Good luck though!

Mummyx2princesses - my gynae always said to carry on as normal as possible. Many many people fall pregnant while on drugs or drunk and they go on to have perfectly normal baby's. Just remember that if there is something wrong with your egg or the enviroment isn't right nothing will implant. Good luck with your decision.

AFM ~ I POAS yesterday and got a definite BFN. Today is CD27 and the brown CM has almost disappeared but now I have lower back pain and cramping low. My temp has gone up today from 36.8 to 36.9... I am sue AF tomorrow, wouldn't my temp be dropping if it was on its way? Not sure what this body of mine is doing to me. Please AF stay away and let me be blessed with a BFP