+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think CD28. I think you wait til the first day of your missed period? We are trying for our third too. Goodluck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Firstly - CONGRATS CozWesty, what fab news and especially when you thought you were out!

Thanks for the responses CozWesty and Sian. I am pretty certain I O'd on CD14 as I have been temping, checking CM and Cervix. Last night I seemed to have very little brown CM and more fresh blood, enough to put a panty liner in. Through the night and most of today I have had nothing but a few small drops of brown CM. Today my temp has dropped from 37 to 36.8. So who knows what on earth my body is doing.

Unfortunately I just feel out and don't think we caught the eggy this month
    What day of your cycle are you LuvBug?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chan79 View Post
    Welcome mummy2princesses!! Don't stress about the jargon on here, I too was a stalker before I joined and I picked it up easily. I give you a link to a list you might find helpful.

As for when to poas I would be suggesting 2 weeks post ovulation, so around the day your period (or af as we call it) is due.
    Hi Sian- Could u pls add me for testing on June 15th?

Chan 79- thanks I've tried accepting that but I'm having a breakdown in communication with bub hub. It's not recognising my password or email address.... Only managing this as I have it as an app, not sure what has happened.

I think I'm going to ovulate in about 2 days. So we are going to try on thurs night so fingers crossed. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tutru.... I got my implamon out before this cycle too, I am not sure if it will work but of not there is always next month. I did use opk's so fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Mama View Post
    Hi Chan79 I did the same thing!!! I am only CD 24 haha. Don't feel bad. My husband says I keep the chemists in business when we are trying buying HPTs haha. I feel like Im getting a UTI so fingers crossed its like I had with my other two and means Im UTD!!!!! I may only be ovulating though as I got full ferns on the maybe baby. Ill have to check out the CDCM??? Thingy everyone is talking about I think I got that wrong. Does anyone else have various patches of EWCM? It stretches a few inches sorry TMI but yeah some yesterday and some a few weeks ago when I swore I was ovulation. ALSO ekkkk Just found a mouse!!!!
    Geez I hope you didn't find the mouse where you found the cm lol.

I have been having cm overload, thick creamy, clear, you name it I have had it lol. At the moment it is fairly thin though. I rarely have cm at all so I am hoping this is a good sign.

As for the sticks... Well I am banning myself from buying anymore until at least Friday. I only had one cos it came as a freebie in with my opk's. I think I am just so excited that I was just wishful thinking lol. I have had so many strange symptoms, that I think I will be totally shattered if cranky witch ad comes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Mama View Post
    What day of your cycle are you LuvBug?
    I am CD26 today.... no brown CM or blood all day! Is it normal to spot so far in advance. I may POAS this eve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    Chan 79- thanks I've tried accepting that but I'm having a breakdown in communication with bub hub. It's not recognising my password or email address.... Only managing this as I have it as an app, not sure what has happened.
    X
    Try doing a search for "acronyms and abbreviations", a few of the results have a link to the full list. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    I am CD26 today.... no brown CM or blood all day! Is it normal to spot so far in advance. I may POAS this eve
    Ooh let me know if how it goes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Welcome tutru!

Luv, how many DPO are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi can I join too
    I have been lurking around for a few weeks but havent posted on bubhub for a long time. I went off the pill in March to check out my cycles before we 'really' start trying. I am on cd3 and my cycles have been 25-27 days so pretty short. Will be testing on the 21st.
    Good luck to everyone!!!