+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH & I bd everyday from cd7-17 lol! Not sure about what's best but I figured it couldn't hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Ok so I've decided the opk is positive. We dtd everyday for the last 6 days (dh was away and we had missed each other lol) but heres my question - some of you said we should have a break to let dh's sperm count build up, ... so we dtd this morning so should we wait til tomorrow night? And if we are hoping to try for a girl should we then not dtd again for a couple of days? Sorry for the tmi about all out bd!
    I was wondering about all of this. DF has a low count after his VR and so we have been told its about quality not quantity. But what do we do when we get a peak? My CBFM shows a peak for 2 days. Do we only do it once or both nights. It's so confusing :-(

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    (Please note that Eko is banned from POAS ever again due to her impertinence and must make like the ancient Egyptians and pee on wheat or barley instead! )
    *choke* *snort* *chortle*

Would that be spelt that I have to pee on then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha Sian and Eko..
    How did I miss that post by Sian lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I please be put down for testing on the 1st if AF doesnt show before then. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly - CONGRATS CozWesty, what fab news and especially when you thought you were out!

Thanks for the responses CozWesty and Sian. I am pretty certain I O'd on CD14 as I have been temping, checking CM and Cervix. Last night I seemed to have very little brown CM and more fresh blood, enough to put a panty liner in. Through the night and most of today I have had nothing but a few small drops of brown CM. Today my temp has dropped from 37 to 36.8. So who knows what on earth my body is doing.

Unfortunately I just feel out and don't think we caught the eggy this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    I was wondering about all of this. DF has a low count after his VR and so we have been told its about quality not quantity. But what do we do when we get a peak? My CBFM shows a peak for 2 days. Do we only do it once or both nights. It's so confusing :-(
    I asked this question last week coz I was unsure! We BD every second day, then when I think I ovulated, we did it the night before and the night of, just to be sure , but now im not sure if we should have just left it as every second day!
    One thing I read that if hubby/partner has normal sperm count than every day is ok (but probably not necessary) whereas if he has a low sperm count, it should definitely be ever second day to allow it to build up and get strong. But really I think it probably just comes down to luck and guessing coz there is SO much conflicting information out there on this topic and people are still managing to get pregnant every day :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    *choke* *snort* *chortle*

Would that be spelt that I have to pee on then?

ROFL! I wondered when you'd see that! I think it's that if the barley grows it's a boy and if the wheat grows it's a girl or the other way around. Either way, if neither grows you're not UTD...totes scientific!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm brand new to this forum and today I had my Implanon taken out so we can start trying....

I don't know what my cycle is about to do, but I do know that I'm an absolute freak for testing (we tried last year and I POAS every chance I got! lol!)

This time around I've bought a thermometer and some opks so I can get a better idea of what my body is doing....

Good luck to all those about to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chan79 I did the same thing!!! I am only CD 24 haha. Don't feel bad. My husband says I keep the chemists in business when we are trying buying HPTs haha. I feel like Im getting a UTI so fingers crossed its like I had with my other two and means Im UTD!!!!! I may only be ovulating though as I got full ferns on the maybe baby. Ill have to check out the CDCM??? Thingy everyone is talking about I think I got that wrong. Does anyone else have various patches of EWCM? It stretches a few inches sorry TMI but yeah some yesterday and some a few weeks ago when I swore I was ovulation. ALSO ekkkk Just found a mouse!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmed Mama For This Useful Post:

chan79  (29-05-2012)