+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please add me for testing on 21st June :-) good luck to all those testing soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been reading for a little while and am finally posting. A bit scary! :-). I'm not v.good with all your terminology yet so will just have to do my best!

My partner has agreed to try for another baby (our third), we have two girls, but don't feel family is complete yet. So this is our first month actually trying. I am a poas addict too, but only from the pull put method (ha ha).sorry too much info.

So I am cd10, in a 28 day cycle- I think I ovulate in about 3-4 days as I think I ovulate quite early (??), so when is the earliest I can test-for the date chart at the start?

I sound very clueless in all this! :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Sian,

Can you please put me down for the 8th.

I'm not sure what my cycle is doing. Last month only 24 days. I think I o'd wednesday last week. AF not due til 8/6 (based on 24 days again)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must wait until Friday... Must wait until Friday... Must wait until Friday
    Aaaaarrrggghhh I just wanna know already! I have had some mild cramping the last two days so really hoping AF isn't on her way! She's not due until the weekend at the earliest.
    Congrats cozwesty! I hope it is the first of many bfps for us all!

Baby dust to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    Hi all, I've been reading for a little while and am finally posting. A bit scary! :-). I'm not v.good with all your terminology yet so will just have to do my best!

My partner has agreed to try for another baby (our third), we have two girls, but don't feel family is complete yet. So this is our first month actually trying. I am a poas addict too, but only from the pull put method (ha ha).sorry too much info.

So I am cd10, in a 28 day cycle- I think I ovulate in about 3-4 days as I think I ovulate quite early (??), so when is the earliest I can test-for the date chart at the start?

I sound very clueless in all this! :-) xx
    Welcome mummy2princesses!! Don't stress about the jargon on here, I too was a stalker before I joined and I picked it up easily. I give you a link to a list you might find helpful.

As for when to poas I would be suggesting 2 weeks post ovulation, so around the day your period (or af as we call it) is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Apologies for being MIA - I have been away and will catch up on all the news tomorrow!

AFM ~ My body is going crazy so hoping someone can shed some light…

I am 11DPO and since yesterday I have had Brown CM with Blood – not enough for a tampon or liner but its there when I wipe. I have no AF cramping like I usually get and I am only due on Friday! Today I had a huge temp spike as well… could this be implantation bleeding or is AF arriving early? I O’d on CD14 so I would have thought that this would be too late for implantation.

Any thoughts? I have do have tender BB’s but no other symptoms.

Any comments greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by LuvBug; 29-05-2012 at 06:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'd like to join this thread. I'm currently cd5 af is starting to come to an end. This will be baby #3 first 2 were not planned so i'm new at ttc. Before ttc i didn't pay much attention to my cycles. Last cycle was 23 days so if this cycle is the same then af will be due around the 15th. I'll be waiting to see if af shows and if it doesn't will test then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm a list updatin' fool!!! Also...muaaaahahahahahah!!!

Welcome new folks! May your stay be short and sweet!

LuvBug, it's possibly implantation, how certain are you of your O date?

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvbug - I think that is really possible as I had that and was bitterly disappointed thinking it was AF early. No cramping at all? I have my fingers crosssed that we find another BFP in a few days!!!!

trayc - I found time of day definitely influenced body temp depending on when I woke up. It was better for me to just take 3 measurements at the same time after waking every day and getting the average for my chart. Std body temp pre O was 36.4/36.5 and then it jumped to 36.8/36.9/37 for O and back down to 36.7/8 for post O. If you go back a few pages (I think) some of the girls are using a specific website where you can see their charts to compare. Eko is the one to ask

Hang in there Ourserendipity - Friday is only a few days away!!!

AFM: Nausea has started for me in reaction to certain smells. I was really hoping to avoid that this time around as I had bad morning sickness (for me) until 24-26 weeks. I'm reading along hoping that all of you get the results you want! and baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yea well its back up to 36.6 this morning, which is the temp spike i got after O day, although i took at 5.40 then again at.604 and was the same so thats good, although i did wake up in a ball of sweat, i sleep nude sorry tmi with socks, and had a long sleeve top on though and got hot so took it off weird for me to be feeling a bit warm im usually the one always cold