+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    May was our first month of trying but we werent really serious about it. and low and behold AF arrived right on time, so this month we are getting serious..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel27 View Post
    Hi Sian, I will be due to test on the 1st! Thanks
    Done!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

rachel27  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by w8ting4baby View Post
    May was our first month of trying but we werent really serious about it. and low and behold AF arrived right on time, so this month we are getting serious..
    Welcome to the group, w8ting! I'm sorry about AF. Good luck this month, what are you going to try?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    What DPO are you?
    Only 5 I think lol. Yep I know right.... Not gonna get much from a test this early on!! The test was just staring me in the face, so I used it then chucked it in the bin. I am not buying any until at least the weekend. I have learnt my lesson!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there, i normally post in the conceive issues & ttc area but they dont have a june testing thread as yet so thought id try to see if i can join this 1?? If i can can i please be added to the 16th? Today is CD10 for me & 2nd round on clomid..1st round was 100mg & this round 150mg & im trying for bub #3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    does waking times really matter as far as things go,

i have noticed gone over my charts and my temps sometimes vary from between 5.55am and 6.30, i notice the 6.30am ones higher than the others, the 6am in between and the 5.55 slightly lower now much,

got my pos opk 4 days ago ff also marked me down as O day then cause the very next day my temp spiked up to 36.6, when usually below 36.3

now anyways since my temp spike temps have been sitting at 36.4, but i have been waking at around 5 to take littlest to toilet she is only 2 so wakes me when she needs to go, this doesnt always happen

i took my temp at 5 it was 36.5, layed down waited till 6 took it was 36.4, then took again at 6.30 and it was 36.5 again, i left it marked at 36.4 cause i try take my temp at 6,

anyways going back on my past temps, all the 6.30 ones were 36.3 and the ones at 6 were 36.2,

should i put down what my temp is upon any waking and see what happens, does it matter if i lay back down and test 1hr later after i have gotten up quickly to pee and toilet littles if she wakes me,

also sometimes she will wake around 4 but not always most times she sleeps threw till 6.30ish.

if i get af this month i might try swap temps and set alarm for 5.30 instead so im inbetween , i keep waking up waiting to take temp so i think im having trouble sleeping, does it matter about temp after O so long as it stays above coverline which it has

sorry for liong post, heres my chart incase, but the ones before O date were taken 6.30, and the ones lower were 6am, and 5.50am, 36.2 were 6.00am, the last 2 temps today and yesterday have been after waking earlier and laying in bed after i got up to pee or take kiddies to loo, i still wake up to go toilet during night to early hours

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fdaab

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/IMG_3424.jpg

Absolute shock. We only had one chance to catch eggy. Another 10 weeks before I can tell anyone apart from you guys :s
    Congrats hun! Hope you aren't too exhausted & nauseous yet! I'm so happy for you

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Siaaaaaaaaaaan... Please change me to the 1st! NOW! *snicker* NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!

(Kidding! Just when you're updating it next ^.^)

AFM, I was sure I was having symptoms of epic proportions. Today, not so much. My temp was 36.4 this morning. I tested again, and got 36.7. I'm not sure if I got the right result because the thermometer had actually gotten up to the right temp by the second attempt (it was FREEZING in our room) or if it's just because my temps have dropped.
    I did test this arvo just for giggles, and it was 36.5. So if my temps are actually reliable and not all fubar because it's freezing here at the moment, I'm expecting AF to show up any day now In fact, if last cycle is any indication, I'll get AF tomorrow.
    So chances are, I'll be heading into cycle number 4. Not too bad in the scheme of things. But just like anyone ttc I want it nooooooooooow lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko I have my fingers crossed that ur AF doesn't show up tomorrow!!

Sian can u change me to the 1st as well please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please add me as testing on 5th... Might be the 7th, but for now I'm hoping to test on the 5th :-D