+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay coz westy!!!! Congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!!!!!

As for the sickies... I feel your pain!! I have had a really annoying head cold the last few days and I am just exhausted. Did manage to squeeze a 5 hour nap in today though, which was great but surprisingly i'm still tired!! Will talk tomorrow and catch up on what I missed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nice to hear of a BFP when there have been so many with AF arriving in this thread!!

I thought I was a dag for crocheting at 22, I've been doing it since I was about 10, didn't even tell hubby that I crocheted til we'd been dating for a few years haha! I'm still a bit of a closet crocheter, but it's nice to hear that others in here do it too ;-)

Currently at a family bday party, I'm not much of a party animal without a few drinks, I had 1 drink earlier tonight (so as not to make my in-laws suspicious lol) and used the excuse that I'm driving to not have any more, but really we're in the TWW, so I'm a bit bored (obviously coz I'm on Bub hub at a party lol).

I'm going ok throughout the TWW, trying to just forget about it, though it's difficult when everyone around me seems to be pregnant and having a 5 week old nephew! Hubby seems pretty convinced that although we did everything right this month, we won't be lucky enough to conceive this month, being our first month, it'd make it alot easier if I could adopt that mindset too but can't help but be hopeful!

Wow sorry for the monster post, I must be more bored than I realised! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, Congrats coz...def a bfp! :-)

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got my peak on my CBFM so will O today or tomorrow :-) hopefully the next two weeks fly. I am such a hopeless symptom spotter so I'm trying real hard to just relax this month. Also decided not to test unless AF is late, the disappointment of looking at a BFN is all too much.

Hope everyone is doing well! It's great being able to get on here and read everyone else's journeys, keeps me sane 😃😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats CozWesty!! Fx for a happy and healthy pregnancy

AFM not much happening here im now cd19 and 5DPO not too many symptoms apart from slightly sore b's....Fx the next week or so goes fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats CozWesty.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a CBFM? I've got a maybe baby, but it's a little confusing. Maybe after a few months, i will figure out how to read it, but I don't want to wait that long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Congrats CozWesty.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a CBFM? I've got a maybe baby, but it's a little confusing. Maybe after a few months, i will figure out how to read it, but I don't want to wait that long.
    I got my CBFM from America. Best is to google and see wherever is the cheapest. Don't forget to get the sticks aswell cause you can't get them in Australia. The first cycle may use 10 or 20 sticks, each cycle after that is only 10. I also bought the maybe baby but couldn't work it out. The CBFM is very easy to use :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning and happy Monday

Well just have to get through 5 working days then most of us can test!!
    I have a feeling it's going to be a slow week!!

So I'm pretty much recovered from Friday.. Saturday was in bed all day crocheting abd watching tv...
    Had cramps all day Saturday and parts of Sunday where they bothered me and a sore lower back for most of the day...
    My lower abdomen feels full and heavy like but not thinking about it too much as I think I felt this way last month..
    Cm seems normalish for this time in my cycle, it is a little bit thicker but not very much at all..

Other than that been pretty average...

Exhausted today!! I just want the day to be over already so I can be warm and snuggled on the couch...

How was everybody else's weekend??
    How is everybody feeling??

Coz- how are u feeling?? Any symptoms???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better Romy.

You know you're becoming ridiculous when you feel sad when you see another person's bump...including beer bellies! Oops felt pretty silly.

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Guess who has two thumbs and updated the front page? This girl!

Congratulations on your wedding, Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your , CozWesty!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news...this week is the week! Get your sticks ready!