+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope all have been well..

Sorry to hear about you Blonde and you being sick.

I had something off yesterday at lunch.. About an hour later felt sick and attempting to vomit but couldn't get anything.. Got the runs later in the night with major cramping
    Still going a bit today.. Trying to keep my fluids up..

Eko sounding good for you.. Proud that u have poas yet.. Awesome u are keeping up with ur crocheting!! What are you making?? I'm currently crocheting watching the series moonlight...

I'm not a poas addict but then again its only my second month ttc..

So nothing new from me unfortunately besides the cramps and back pain middle of the week..

So how is everybody else doing?? Handling the wait ok??

Hello to all the newbies.. Wow there are a lot here... I hope u are all well!! And good luck ttc!!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - congrats! Hope you have a wonderful baby making honeymoon dear!

Eko - I have my fingers crossed for you again!

Blonde Assassin - I'm not very keen on the medication interference either, but it hasn't seemed to have made a difference with us!

After the AF scare and thinking it was basically impossible to have fallen this cycle I tested this morning....

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/IMG_3424.jpg

Absolute shock. We only had one chance to catch eggy. Another 10 weeks before I can tell anyone apart from you guys :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Odd with the crocheting... I'm currently doing a blue afghan, but I just found a beautiful pattern I want to do on Ravelry. It's called tucson throw

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy13 View Post
    Eko sounding good for you.. Proud that u have poas yet.. Awesome u are keeping up with ur crocheting!! What are you making?? I'm currently crocheting watching the series moonlight...
    Trust me, I'm fine with not poasing in the morning. Mostly because I go and pee and then realise that I just got rid of my fmu . It's the evenings when it's quiet and I'm sitting around catching up with people on fb and bh that does it! I've been agonising for the last hour or so whether or not I should go poas. I've held out so far.

I just finished another baby beanie, this one's bright pink with a pale pink border and pale pink bow. Very cute! Only problem is that it's out of shape a bit because the section where I've chained up 2 to start the next row, I think I should have only chained one It kind of slopes down down the seam, instead of being 'bowl' shaped like the rest of it, if that makes sense.
    I'm really not sure what I've done to make it go like that .

Anyway, I'm starting on a new bub beanie tonight. I'm absolutely determined that I will have a PERFECT little beanie for our bub when we finally brew another one I'm just going to have to make a few in different colours to cover both gender options *chuckle*.
    Last edited by Eko; 26-05-2012 at 19:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow coz that's great!! Yay!! Congrats..
    What test is that and how does it work so early..

Yay another crocheter!!
    My throw blanket isn't getting very far lol.. I haven't tried to make a beanie yet.. I'm planning on making a cute poncho for my niece yet.. But hopefully I will be making my own baby blanket soon..

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm279/cozmike/Pregnancy fun/IMG_3424.jpg

Absolute shock. We only had one chance to catch eggy. Another 10 weeks before I can tell anyone apart from you guys :s
    OMG!!! Congrats Cozy, that's amazing! WOO HOOOOO! I'm grinning like an idiot for you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Congrats CozWesty!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/IMG_3424.jpg

Woohoo!! Congrats!!! That's so exciting

Sorry to hear that you have been so sick blonde I hope these antis kick In quick and you start feeling better real soon!

Welcome to the newbies. I hope you enjoy the chatty group. I love it

On my phone so makes personals a bit tricky but I hope you are all have a great weekend

Afm dh got home yesterday and we missed each other alot sooo... a fair bit of bd in the last 24 lol.... Shame I'm not ovulating yet!!! Probably will in 3 or 4 days though. I'm hoping we can keep it up haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    thank you rachel27, heres hoping, soon find out i guess, i wanna hold off long as possible, looks like i only have a 11 to 12 luteal phase then, not 14 like i thought lol
    Trayc, I had an 11 day luteal phase before I fell pregnant with my DD not sure with this cycle because I am trying not to track it and let it happen when it happens! Easier said than done. I am busting to POAS but am making myself wait until next weekend!