+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah me too. All my friends already have kids and are over talking about it. One friend has been really good though, although I think I constantly gross her out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    So not coping. Am I the only one who goes off the deep end during the TWW? I get so depressed and can't stand talking to pregnant people or people who have kids and I'm sure it hasn't worked. Because I was at my friend's birth the day I O'd we didn't DTD that day and haven't since so we fell down on the SMEP at the critical time.

Sorry for such a down post, just feeling super crap today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me too Sian we can feel cr@p together. AF still hasn't arrived tho I'm sure she will 2morrow I'm so sure it isn't the month 4us just want to move on but dealing with the pms from hell & hubby living 4 hours away is doing my head in!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I too am in the 2WW and hate it! This time around I am finding it a little bit easier because I am racing around after a toddler. I can't wait until next weekend when I get to POAS.....Fingers crossed for all the June Triers Love the comment about peddling your legs in the air after DTD. I too have been doing that!!! Hope the ladies that are feeling down have a more positive day tomorrow. Thinking of you

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard when it just hasn't happened. I know. After one MC and one suspected MC (no confirmation) I'm just starting to believe it's not going to happen for us. I've done everything that's supposed to help, and no dice.

I'm at the point now of 'what will be will be', and while we're desperately hoping for another bub I'm not assuming that I'm utd. It hurts too much. So I'll test on my testing day, and assume nothing's going on. Other than that, what can you do, you know? Heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When r u due to test Eko?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Yeah, I keep symptom spotting and then going "oh wait, I felt like that last month too and I wasn't pregnant then so it obviously hasn't worked this month."

How am I supposed to last another 8 days till June 1!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    So not coping. Am I the only one who goes off the deep end during the TWW? I get so depressed and can't stand talking to pregnant people or people who have kids and I'm sure it hasn't worked. Because I was at my friend's birth the day I O'd we didn't DTD that day and haven't since so we fell down on the SMEP at the critical time.

Sorry for such a down post, just feeling super crap today.
    I hear you Sian! I nearly texted you today saying "can I test yet?!" haha we must stay strong and positive and hold out until the 1st June! You have my number, so feel free to text me anytime! As long as you were smep-ing up until o day you are still in with a very big chance so head up please miss! and if this month doesn't work then we will try again next month. I have already decided if this month is a negative then I am buying a cbfm thingy like you! Opk's don't seem to work for me and my maybe baby hasn't showed me any ferns this month either, but I am pretty sure I did o...

So not much happening here, I think I am 2-3 dpo, but not 100% sure. I want to test already and literally had to tell myself off for being so silly, so I just peed on another opk haha oh to be one of those people who can switch off the "I need a baby RIGHT NOW!!!" switches lol

Baby dust to all xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am struggling to get through a day let alone two bloody weeks!!! I can almost guarantee I will be testing early lol. Why can't someone shut me in a bunker and force me to hibernate until poas day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha well I work at a place where I see pregnant women all day and ask their due date to make their appts! So can't keep away from preg women lol

Doesn't bother me yet but if I get to the 12 month mark and still not utd it will definitely annoy me..