+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think every second night is generally the recommended. You won't wear yourself out, and it means that you'll actually have active sperm in the ejaculate instead of just fluid.
    Ew.
    HAHAHAHA!

Hi ladies 5dpo for me, finally got those crosshairs on FF. Been waiting for that to pop up for a couple of days. I always have a fallback rise so it generally takes 2-3 days for FF to confirm O, even though I've listed a positive opk.
    So now I'm just waiting for the 1st to poas. I've been doing opks every day on the off chance that the first positive was a false. I've had that happen before so I wanted to make sure. But I've had a bbt fallback rise and it's started going up again so fingers crossed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    it wasn't Af... well yet. So there's still a tiny chance!

Pigeon - agreeed 2ww sucks.

Waiting - I really hope that your lack of AF is a BFP for your sake! But it sounds like things are a bit topsy turvy for you

Chan - best of luck for a sticky one!!! I have all my fingers crossed for you!

Luvbug - great that you are feeling better. Have my fingers crossed for you too!
    Well, have them crossed for everyone, but you and Chan especially!

Sian and just starting - I'm about to start that series and I'm glad to hear that all 3 books are good. Watching a birth is amazing, but you really want to see a good birth, not some of the stuff they have on TV. I watched the most beautiful water birth by a midwife at the hospital I went to and it was amazing, really empowering and encouraged me to use hypnobirthing for my birth - definitely worth a try.

AFM - a few more days until my son's first birthday party and I'm going nuts trying to get everything done in the few hours I'm awake when he is not. I wish I was more organised. Very bloated and feeling like AF is here but not yet. FX she's not going to be.... a few more days until I can test. Must not test.... must not test.....
    Oh I hope you're DS Birthday goes well! It's so exciting but stressful planning a party...fx your AF is a no show & you can hold out on testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    I'm an avid reader too. I'm currently reading "Quiet - The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking." But that's an unusual title for me, I only got it because my DS is a huge introvert & I wanted to learn more about his personality. I usually read classic & modern fiction, anything from Austin to Dickens to Atwood
    I love love reading too, I felt compelled to post as I love Austin and Atwood too. My yr12 English portfolio was comparing Atwood's work and finding themes.

I'm CD11 now, returning home from a work trip today. This is my first cycle off the pill so o-day is anyone's guess, not doing o-testing at the moment will just see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Today I'm keeping busy with hair, nail and spray tan appointments, 2 more sleeps!!!
    Have a wonderful wedding and trip, tell us all about it when you get back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    I love love reading too, I felt compelled to post as I love Austin and Atwood too. My yr12 English portfolio was comparing Atwood's work and finding themes.

I'm CD11 now, returning home from a work trip today. This is my first cycle off the pill so o-day is anyone's guess, not doing o-testing at the moment will just see what happens.
    Literacy nerds!! I remember Cat's Eye in English, we would have done one of Austin's in Literature. I'm in Victoria so it could be a very difficult curriculum to where you went to school!!

I'm CD10 & been feeling a bit crampy & sore. It could be a side effect of going off the pill? I don't remember what happened the first time! We're just seeing what happens this month too. I'm not that fussed if we don't conceive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Have a wonderful wedding and trip, tell us all about it when you get back
    Same from me! All the best for a wonderful wedding day. Enjoy every second because it will fly by so quickly. But don't worry, you'll remember those seconds for the rest of your life Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok sorry in advance for this TMI post... But could the person who cracked a dozen eggs worth of egg whites in my vijajay.... Can you please call housekeeping and have it cleaned up immediately!!!

I seriously haven't ever had this much!!! And you can have your fever back too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chan79 View Post
    Ok sorry in advance for this TMI post... But could the person who cracked a dozen eggs worth of egg whites in my vijajay.... Can you please call housekeeping and have it cleaned up immediately!!!

I seriously haven't ever had this much!!! And you can have your fever back too!!
    Hilarious!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I'm sure I will laugh about it one day. Meanwhile I'll continue to entertain you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chan79 View Post
    Haha yeah I'm sure I will laugh about it one day. Meanwhile I'll continue to entertain you all!!
    Its nice to have people to chat about TTC with! Most of my friends are not up to having babies yet so there's no one to share stories with! If I started talking EWCM or about peddling my legs in the air after DTD they would say I needed my head checked!!