+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DF is away for work and not back for another two days. Lucky for me I haven't reached high / peak on my CBFM. I was worried I would peak while he was away and I'd be out for the month. Looking forward to DTD when he returns :-)
    Hope everyone is doing well 😃😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea im with ya, im on cd 18 today and have a normal 32 to 34 day cycle, and i been doing opks no pos yet but had faint lines last few days, hubby is going away tomorow hopefully only a night so hope i dont miss it also, good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trayc For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    DF is away for work and not back for another two days. Lucky for me I haven't reached high / peak on my CBFM. I was worried I would peak while he was away and I'd be out for the month. Looking forward to DTD when he returns :-)
    Hope everyone is doing well 😃😃
    I'm in exactly the same boat dh home in a couple of days after being away for work can't wait for him to get back hehe...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it sounds like its going to be a busy weekend this weekend trayc and dream girl haha

I'm about to do my opk so hopefully we all manage to catch the egg this week!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juststarting For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls!!! Thinking of you all with fx!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (23-05-2012),Juststarting  (23-05-2012)

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    it wasn't Af... well yet. So there's still a tiny chance!

Pigeon - agreeed 2ww sucks.

Waiting - I really hope that your lack of AF is a BFP for your sake! But it sounds like things are a bit topsy turvy for you

Chan - best of luck for a sticky one!!! I have all my fingers crossed for you!

Luvbug - great that you are feeling better. Have my fingers crossed for you too!
    Well, have them crossed for everyone, but you and Chan especially!

Sian and just starting - I'm about to start that series and I'm glad to hear that all 3 books are good. Watching a birth is amazing, but you really want to see a good birth, not some of the stuff they have on TV. I watched the most beautiful water birth by a midwife at the hospital I went to and it was amazing, really empowering and encouraged me to use hypnobirthing for my birth - definitely worth a try.

AFM - a few more days until my son's first birthday party and I'm going nuts trying to get everything done in the few hours I'm awake when he is not. I wish I was more organised. Very bloated and feeling like AF is here but not yet. FX she's not going to be.... a few more days until I can test. Must not test.... must not test.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

chan79  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry I haven't been on for ages! Been feeling a bit flat so had a break

I'm on CD12 and getting dark opks and getting some O pain, so O is near

Hope everyone is going well and goodluck! Really hope we get lots of bfps this month!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get through the thread I'll have a lil read now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is our first month trying and I've never really paid too much attention to my body, but my cm is starting to resemble egg whites - cant believe I have never noticed this before! I've read alot of conflicting info online, should you BD every night or every second night around ovulation? I read that sperm needs some time to get fast and strong which is why every second day is better, but then have read that volume is important as the more sperm waiting when the egg is released, the more chance one of them has of getting through. What do all of you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    This is our first month trying and I've never really paid too much attention to my body, but my cm is starting to resemble egg whites - cant believe I have never noticed this before! I've read alot of conflicting info online, should you BD every night or every second night around ovulation? I read that sperm needs some time to get fast and strong which is why every second day is better, but then have read that volume is important as the more sperm waiting when the egg is released, the more chance one of them has of getting through. What do all of you do?
    I get confused about this too! Hope the others can shed some light!

I too wonder how I never noticed ewcm. I actually don't think I for any really before I started acupuncture years ago. But these days holy crap I get it buy the bucketload lol sorry tmi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick from me!

Hope everyone is well. No news this side... 6DPO and rocking along.

With regards to the BD'ing before O - I was told by 2 different Gynae's that every 2nd day is better as the quality is better? So we have always just BD'd every 2 days before O and on O day. We start the BD'ing about 6 days before O is due. We fell pg with DS first month and this will be our 1st month of trying again so will know if the theory worked as 2nd time around.

FX to everyone, looks like its a busy busy weekend ahead

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

JR03  (24-05-2012)