+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Chan.. Will be thinking about u today..
    All the best!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy13 For This Useful Post:

chan79  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You think after TTC so long the 2ww would be a breeze by now - but no it's still takes forever & full of anxiety!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Chan!

I don't think it matters how long you ttc the 2WW is still horrible

AFM I think I have O'd today got a dark pos yesterday on OPK & have a few symptoms today...so will start 2WW tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

chan79  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope everything went well for you today Chan

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, had a quiet day cos Hubby and DD are living away atm so it was just me, myself and I...

Ok so still no AF.... turns out I have COMPLETELY confused myself this cycle. I usually have a 32 day cycle but the last couple of months it has varied from 28-38 day cycles GRRRR. For my normal 32 day cycle I was due to O about a week and a half ago, but I KNOW that I ovulated earlier than I should have (O pains then a strong positive OPK which I NEVER get!) but DH and I didnt dtd that weekend so I presumed AF would arrive on Sun (14 days after O). She hasnt rocked up. But, looking at my normal cycle I should have O'd a week later than I did (when DH and I DID dtd) but AF shouldnt arrive until Fri... Is it possible to have a longer than 14 day luteal phase? (it would make it a 20 day luteal phase if AF arrives Fri??) Calculating from the day I got the positive OPK I should now be 16DPO.

thoughts???? Im confused. Thinking if AF doesnt rock up Fri Ill test on the weekend but trying to not get my hopes up cos I dont think its likely for a BFP this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey waiting... You should test and see. You should always think good thoughts but not get your hopes at the same time. I know, it's easier said than done.

TMI alert: am currently in melb for insemination. Yep have just done the deed and yes I am laying on my hotel bed with my legs in the air. Quite funny looking actually

Am eager to chat with anyone who has self inseminated, inbox me if you have any experience lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

angelini ~ So sorry to hear ur sad news hun! Welcome to the group and FX this is your month!

OurSerendipity ~ FX you caught the eggy when you O'd!

shelby27 ~ not long to go hun!!!! What an exciting day of pampering you have had

Romy13 ~ Oh dear, the symptoms spotting has already started. I am also 5DPO and did some research, they say its very uncommon for implantation to happen before 8DPO... so not sure what it is that you are feeling? Sorry that your knee and back are in pain tho

Sian ~ How divine hun, so pleased you enjoyed the experience of your friends birth! Bet you are even more excited to fall pg now!

chan79 ~ Good Luck, hope the book keeps your company and that all goes well! FX for you guys

BB78 ~ Enjoy the dreaded TWW and FX you O'd and all goes well this month.

pigeonpairplusone ~ FX you did O today! Hope you are getting some serious BD'ing in.

Hi to anyone else I may have missed

AFM ~ Feeling better today, can finally breath! 5DPO here, no signs or symptoms... feel so normal it makes me feel like we missed the eggy this month but I know that its way to early to be getting any twinges anyway. Found out a friend who has been trying to fall pg for over 12 months got a BFP yesterday, so happy for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Can't believe I've come from December to June...but here I am! CD2 today and hubby is home on Saturday...so we'll have another go. I'm not very optimistic at this stage, but I'll join in anyway. Not sure when I'm testing yet..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...well the witch has (or will do in 2-3 days, i just know!) reared her ugly head so Im now a 'joyful june trier'!

This is my second month trying & 2nd month off the pill (on for 10 years)...so fingers crossed my cycle & body has sorted itself out and am back on track this month!

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvbug- so hard not to symptom spot lol.. Already driving myself crazy.. Oh dear..

My day took forever to end as I just wanted the day to be over so I wasn't in pain anymore.. I had lower back pain for 70% of my work day don't know what caused it.

Chan- glad things went well with insemination..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Okay, so there's two reasons why I'm not caught up in here. Firstly, whoever talked about the book 50 Shades of Grey, I'm now 67% of the way through it ROFL! It is seriously HOT lmao, good call on telling us all about it around O time!

Secondly, the more exciting reason is that I was at my friend's birth yesterday! It was AMAZING! I would recommend to any first timers to try and attend a birth because it was seriously NOT scary. I'm so honoured that she let me attend and it's totally taken all of my fear of childbirth away. I have no doubt that she was in some major pain but all it made me think is "wow, I could actually do that!". A part of me was worried that it would put me off ever having kids!
    That was me, ridiculously addictive hey lol. Apparently the next two books are better!
    I went to a friends birth before have DS and it was incredible and helped me to realise how hard it would be for a partner watching you go through so much pain. It was an incredible experience!