+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I hope that everyone had a good weekend - sorry no personals, just dropping in between chores on this busy Monday!

Well FF confirmed that I O'd on Thursday just like I thought, so I am now 4DPO. We Have not BD'd since O day so hoping we caught the eggy with our furious BD'ing before O. I have the worst sinus cold ever and being in the TWW cannot take anything Even went to the doc and she said I can only have Panadol!!! I am just hoping I haven't given it to DS. So far no real symptoms even though I know its WAY to early, just have a heavy feeling in my uterus.

FX we caught the eggy this month.
    Last edited by LuvBug; 21-05-2012 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for more people joining me in the tww..

I'm 4dpo...

I hope u all had a good Monday!! I had a good Monday considering it's Monday and the weekend is over.. I found out that my close friend is pregnant her 3rd time through ivf, so it's really great to hear that.. So glad it's finally happened for her.. Hopefully it sticks.. If I get pregnant this month we will be 2 weeks a part which will be awesome to go through this together..

Shout out to the new comers I wish u all the best for baby making!!

Shelby- so close now to the wedding!! How DH after his bucks?? I hope u enjoyed your nice quiet weekend cause this won't be quiet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gals,

Can I join?

We got a bfp after 11 months but had a missed miscarriage and a d&c almost two weeks ago. Bled for a week which I'm taking as AF but who knows.

So, this is our 12th cycle but I don't know when or if I'll O this cycle. I'm going to stay relaxed since that helped us get our bfp.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Hey everyone, I'll have to catch up. No personals at the moment cause I'm super busy right now but wanted to say that I got a "peak fertility" reading on my CBFM today and we DTD this morning, too. I'm currently getting some O pains so I think I'm good to go lol! We'll try and DTD tomorrow depending on if we get a chance.

Bring on June 1!
    Sian! I am so excited that you were super busy being a super awesome friend today! I think it is such a wonderful omen that you are also in your peak fertility window right now too

I think I am Oing now-ish... haha technical huh? My nipples have been sensitive the last couple of days and that is usually a pretty good indicator for me even though OPK's havent been helping me much! We have DTD every second day for the past week so fingers crossed we have caught or will catch eggy! Will continue BDing the next week just to be sure hehe

Here's hoping the next two weeks fly by for us all!!! Bring on June 1st!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I'm currently in the 2ww on my clomid cycle I get a blood test for ovulation next week & if i did ovulate ill get one for pregnancy on the 4th June so can I be put down for then thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Hi gals,

Can I join?

We got a bfp after 11 months but had a missed miscarriage and a d&c almost two weeks ago. Bled for a week which I'm taking as AF but who knows.

So, this is our 12th cycle but I don't know when or if I'll O this cycle. I'm going to stay relaxed since that helped us get our bfp.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Oh that must have been awful I'm so sorry you went through that, big hugs!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Romy Dp had a great bucks night, it has taken him about 2 days to recover but he had fun and was very well behaved, not even a stripper.

Today I'm keeping busy with hair, nail and spray tan appointments, 2 more sleeps!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!!

Shelby- that's awesome he was well behaved..

So this morning im in a bit of discomfort.. I have lower back pains, stomach feels weird and has a few twinge type feelings.. I also have knee pain(recurring injury) and I thought my hayfever was going to hit me.. But that has faded now..

Is 5dpo too early for implantation or am I just doing what happened last month and think it I'm having symptoms.. But back and knee pain def not faking..

Grrr I'm frustrated already with the wait lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Okay, so there's two reasons why I'm not caught up in here. Firstly, whoever talked about the book 50 Shades of Grey, I'm now 67% of the way through it ROFL! It is seriously HOT lmao, good call on telling us all about it around O time!

Secondly, the more exciting reason is that I was at my friend's birth yesterday! It was AMAZING! I would recommend to any first timers to try and attend a birth because it was seriously NOT scary. I'm so honoured that she let me attend and it's totally taken all of my fear of childbirth away. I have no doubt that she was in some major pain but all it made me think is "wow, I could actually do that!". A part of me was worried that it would put me off ever having kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had that book now
    Last edited by Romy13; 22-05-2012 at 09:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off to buy the book to read on the train. Off to melb for insemination!!! Fx for me ladies... Mine are permanently crossed for you all lol!! June is our month, let's baby it up!!!