+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope all is well with everyone :-)
    DF & I went to a pregnancy & baby expo today. He has been so supportive of me and my emotional rollercoaster each month. Fingers crossed we get lucky this month. I have my fingers crossed that I O around my usual time this month cause DF is going away for a few days for work. If I O early then we will miss our chance this month :-( I'm using a clear blue fertility monitor so will start testing again in 2 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chan- good luck for Tuesday!!

I hope u all have had a lovely weekend!!

So during my TWW I'm hoping to get halfway through my throw blanket in hopes to keep my mind off of the wait..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy13 For This Useful Post:

chan79  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Romy. I am getting a bit nervous now. Can't wait for insemination, but at the same time I am trying not to get my hopes up!! Easy to say though, harder to do. I have decided that during my 2ww I will be making crafty stuff for my market. Got lots of material and patterns for some cool stuff. Only problem is that it's all baby stuff lol. Just in case i get the urge to test early, I gave my pregnancy test to a good friend of mine today who lives about 40mins away. Let's just hope that my ill old rural chemist is shut if I do in fact get the urge!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Romy. I am getting a bit nervous now. Can't wait for insemination, but at the same time I am trying not to get my hopes up!! Easy to say though, harder to do. I have decided that during my 2ww I will be making crafty stuff for my market. Got lots of material and patterns for some cool stuff. Only problem is that it's all baby stuff lol. Just in case i get the urge to test early, I gave my pregnancy test to a good friend of mine today who lives about 40mins away. Let's just hope that my lil old rural chemist is shut if I do in fact get the urge!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry stupid phone posted twice lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Augh at this rate Im going to have to move to the July testing thread when it opens.. Im sure I O'd 2 days later than normal which would have made AF due today (was due Fri) but Im still waiting for the witch to arrive.... Im sure we didnt DTD at the right time this cycle so I just want AF HURRY UP - I want to move on!!! Its so annoying cos DH and I only see each other a couple times per month so timing is everything, the later she comes the more likely we will miss O next month.

Ill bet just to really annoy me AF will rock up tomorrow right on my birthday and be awful..
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 20-05-2012 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Augh at this rate Im going to have to move to the July testing thread when it opens.. Im sure I O'd 2 days later than normal which would have made AF due today (was due Fri) but Im still waiting for the witch to arrive.... Im sure we didnt DTD at the right time this cycle so I just want AF HURRY UP - I want to move on!!! Its so annoying cos DH and I only see each other a couple times per month so timing is everything, the later she comes the more likely we will miss O next month.

Ill bet just to really annoy me AF will rock up tomorrow right on my birthday and be awful..
    Fx you get a BFP for your birthday and not AF.

Happy birthday for tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it too late to join? Hoping for a | | in mid June :-) as long as all goes will in the next two weekends time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hey everyone, I'll have to catch up. No personals at the moment cause I'm super busy right now but wanted to say that I got a "peak fertility" reading on my CBFM today and we DTD this morning, too. I'm currently getting some O pains so I think I'm good to go lol! We'll try and DTD tomorrow depending on if we get a chance.

Bring on June 1!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF! We missed eggie