+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What book are you reading??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm reading the fifty shades of grey. I had no idea what is was about before I started reading and it's pretty raunchy lol. But I can't seem to stop reading it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard of it but I don't really know what it is about..

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's about a young billionaire who wants to have it off with a Uni student and the 'love affair' that follows. I usually read pretty tame books though and this one has basically been pages and pages of raunchy sex haha. I'm only a third of the way through. There are two more in the series so I'm hoping it has a bit more to it than just sex to keep me entertained for 3 books ...
    Anyone got some good book suggestions?? I hardly get books to read as they take over my life but seeing as I'm wantin to be distracted, hit me with your fav ones please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good book.. And it's pretty popular must be good.. I might have to pick it up when I next get to the shops..

I'm very much into henry the 8th era.. So my fav book is the other boleyn girl.. And a few other books by the author are really good as well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a positive OPK this morning!!!! Yay!! Am going through with AI on Tuesday!!

I suddenly finally feel more confident in the baby making process!!

Hopefully another positive test result in a couple of weeks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's terrific Chan! Good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

chan79  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Juststarting - I think that book was originally written as adult fan fiction based on Twilight. They're making a movie too, not sure I could watch it in a cinema!!

I'm an avid reader too. I'm currently reading "Quiet - The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking." But that's an unusual title for me, I only got it because my DS is a huge introvert & I wanted to learn more about his personality. I usually read classic & modern fiction, anything from Austin to Dickens to Atwood

Blah I'm waiting for DS to wake up so I can take him to the park - its so quiet at home! Sometimes its not so fun having a hubby that works all weekend!

Hope everyone is busy making babies! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh im gonna go dl that book now, as audio book, might even get the pdf one, there is some good websites to get audio books from so you can listen to them and lay down to, hubby likes dresden files to sleep to, so ill get my own lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back

I have heard awesome things about the fifty shades of grey book. Think I might have to get it also.

I have have been a bit MIA because I dudnt think we would get to try this month. I got a pos opk Thursday lunch and bedtime but didn't get the all clear from the doctor to Candice until last night. Not holding out much hope that we caught the egg. so about 1 or 2dpo.

Good luck to all testing.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub