+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I hope you don't mind if I join also.

For me AF is due on the 12th so I will be testing mid June as well!

I tried tracking my temps this past cycle but didn't get a rise.... However
    i am sure I had O pains... But confused but I didn't do it as accurately
    as I should have..... Hopefully nothing to worry about?

Sending lots of positive energy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I definitely know the feeling about AF. I actually think the TWW to ovulate is worse than the actual TWW lol! At least in the normal TWW you've got something to look forward to, right now it's just...blah!

I got a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor off eBay back at the beginning of Feb. I got pregnant the first month I used it and we only DTD on the two days it showed peak fertility so I'm hoping it works that well this time! I'm also planning on doing the Sperm Meets Egg Plan as a double whammy lol! I have to say, I love the CBFM because you pee on the stick first thing in the morning so no holding my pee during the day like with OPKs lol!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Found you Sian! I am joining you girls, I am cd9 today and AF is due around the 5th June (long cycles) so will test around the 1st as well this is our first month really trying and we are doing the smep and using our maybe baby (which I find is a bit hit and miss). We weren't really trying last month but weren't very careful either and I ended up having a chemical pregnancy with AF arriving 5 days overdue and 3 positive frer's which then went negative the day before she showed, so that was confusing but made us realize how ready we are for this! Being on all of our bfps in June!!! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Woohoo! I'm so ready for my BFP! I just want to get it already lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just popping in to say hi and I hope your all well. It was DS 1st birthday yesterday and we had a great day!! Bring on the wedding and honeymoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    When's your wedding, Shelby? Honeymoon baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wedding is the 24th yes that's a Thursday but it's a wedding renewal (2 years since we got hitched in Vegas) and we really wanted on the same date, fly out for the thailand honeymoon on the 26th O should be around the 28th so fx we create a honeymoon bub. Fx for a girl too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    OMG, you got married in Vegas? That's so cool! Ooooooh, a honeymoon girl would be awesome!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh a Vegas wedding! How exciting! I would love to go to Vegas someday

Evening ladies Just popping in quickly to say hi and see how you're all doing. I'm going slightly nuts, two weeks until I O. *sigh*. So frustrating to have to wait just to TRY to make another baby.
    That being said, I had a couple of readings done by psychics. I know, silly huh . But they both said I will be pregnant in June. They don't agree on the gender though, one says boy and one says girl.

Up until recently I was desperately hopeful for a girl, as was DH. But the more I think about it, I like the idea of being the only girl in my house . So now I'm not sure which I'd prefer, which I'm honestly starting to think is a good thing .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Definitely a good thing, Eko, since you don't exactly get a choice in the matter!

It's so funny you should post that, I had a rant this morning about how the pre-O TWW is so horrible and there is nothing good or exciting about it! Then I realised that I'd inadvertently lumped sex with DH into the category of "nothing good or exciting"...