+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Ourserendipity - that is so sad T.T *hugs* to you. I hope this time it stays sticky!

Sian - I had never thought of using my cup like that, does it really help? How long do you normally leave it in for?

Luvbug - yay for coming here!

Shelby... less than a week!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

AFM - Not getting much sleep at the moment thanks to my small person and I'm completely frazzeld over his birthday party and trying to get everything done while DH is away. Can't wait to find a day care that is suitable for him for one day a week (until I get another job). Are any of you planning on being stay at home mums after?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy13 View Post
    So I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating or just about to.. a couple days early..

To test poas ovulation kits can it be anytime of the day to do it or is it best for morning???

I got to wait 2 hours before I head home to DH he better be awake!!!

I hope u all had a lovely day!! 1 mor work day till the weekend!! Yippee!!
    When I read the instructions on my packet it suggested to test at 2pm I got my opks from lullaby concepts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coz I'm glad your so excited for me, any chance you can be nervous for me so I can stop being nervous lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    To whoever asked (I can't remember lol!) I'm talking about my menstrual cup haha, I use it instead of pads and tampons and currently to hold in swimmers lmao!

To whoever else asked, I put it in this morning before I left for work an I'll take it out when I get home. I'll let you know if it worked on June 1!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CozWesty - Kids parties can be such a hassle! I've decided not to have one for DS this year, we're just telling people to meet at either the zoo or aquarium (depending on weather) & we'll just have dinner & cake with immediate family. Just can't be bothered this year! That's one of the downsides to having a winter baby - indoor birthday parties Are you having trouble finding childcare places or are you just unsure of options? DS only goes to daycare once a week & that's at a commercial daycare. He started about 12 months ago & really enjoys it now.

shelby27 - Don't be nervous about your wedding! On the day you will be so excited that you probably won't even feel any nerves - not long to go now!

LuvBug - OMG we held off TTC because I didn't want a baby around Christmas/New Year! I actually wouldn't mind if we didn't conceive this cycle either because if we did, my due date would be only a few days away from my birthday. Not that it really matters, but it would be kind of weird having to share birthday celebrations with your child!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ARRRRRRRRG! Got a positive opk this afternoon, two hours later got a negative! Well, it's still pretty dark but not as dark as a positive and it's got me paranoid I'll be dtd with dh tonight, but I'm freaked out that I haven't actually Od because I'm not due to for another 4 days.
    That being said, I've been taking vitamin b for the last few weeks and a friend pointed out that it might bring O forward to extend my LP, so I'm hoping that's what will happen. Either way, the corset and knee high boots are coming out tonight lol.

How's everyone doing? At this point we don't care about gender or birthday/month, so long as I end up utd! Lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone had a good Friday..
    I'm glad it's over seems like such a long week... But unfortunately the next 2 weeks are going to be even longer *sigh* But at least I have u lovely ladies to keep me sane...

Eko I hope u are ovulating this month..

Sian can u please add me for testing on the 3rd of june...

who else is ovulating this weekend??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Romy ~ Good for when you O! How was your Friday seeing as you woke up thinking it was Friday... what a downer!

Sian ~ I have never heard of this menstral cup you talk about. Can you actually feel it and is it better?

OurSerendipity ~ So sorry for your loss! FX you fall pg this month with a strong little sticky bug!

CozWesty ~ Also busy organising my DH's bday party... sheesh its stressful! Good luck with your's... my DH goes to daycare everyday and he loves it, the best thing I ever did. He has really come out of his shell and just talking up a storm! Good luck finding somewhere you are happy with.

Blonde Assassin ~ My friend had her little girl on her birthday last year, she felt more sad for her daughter as her birthday will never be just her's. If we fall pg this month the due date will be DH's bday but I will have a c-section so a week earlier.

Eko ~ FX you have O'd early hun and good luck with the knee high boots tonight!

Shelby ~ Don't be nervous hun, it will be great and by the time next week comes you will just be excited.

AFM ~ I think I definitely O'd yesterday, had a temp spike this morning. Does anyone know how long it takes for FF to indicate O? We have BD's every 2 days this week and I am exhausted... DH and I just laugh now as its more of a job than actually 'making love'. If I O'd yesterday should I still get one more BD in tomorrow morning... I don't know if my fufu can handle it again tonight! I am really hoping that a girl spermy caught the egg and that the fast racing males didn't get there last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a good Friday considering.. I got a good car park and the day went quick and my mum and sister and niece came to have lunch with me..

Now I'm sitting watching the office and crocheting waiting for DH to come home..

Shelby I hope ur going to share you lovely wedding pictures with us after your big day when do u leave for Thailand...

Luv awesome about O I hope your egg gets fertilized!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone has had a great day, I think I'm CD6, when do I start with the opks CD10? I have never used them before. Since I'm trying for girl I thought I would dtd all the time up until I get a positive is that right? Always the risk I could miss the egg altogether when trying for a girl.

I have never used a menstral cup before so I have no idea about them.

I will try and post some pics of the wedding but I'm hopeless when it comes to uploading photos on this site.

Anyone have big plans for the weekend? Its Dp bucks night tomorrow night so I will be having a quiet one trying to distract my mind from what there up too.