+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I hope he is ready to go..
    He is on a late tomorrow night so chances are slim.. But all go for sat..

I had O pains and finally got a change in cm...

Thanks for the info on the tests...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like everything is all good Romy13 - can you get a quick one in in the morning?!

Where is shelby?! Wedding is getting sooooooooooo close

I've never used OPKs because my O signs are usually very obvious. But when we were TTC our first I'm pretty sure I didn't O in the first cycle off the pill. There was no pain in my side or any EWCM. But in the second cycle I had all of the textbook signs. Apparently it can take a month for your body to start producing the sperm friendly CM again, because the pill actually works by altering your CM & making it hostile to sperm. So yeah, although we'll be doing plenty of b'ding this month, I'm actually a bit skeptical whether it will happen for us this cycle (but that's only going on past experience)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am hovering between the May Testing Thread and this one... only because I can't decide when I am going to test. AF is due on 31 May but DH wants me to only test on 1 June! What to do... what to do!

Soooooo, please add me to test on 1 June... I am on CD14 and have had O pains since last night. Cervix is high, open and soft with lots of EWCM... so I think its safe to say I am about to O? We have been BD'ing every 2 days since the weekend and will keep going until the weekend. I am hoping for a girl this time around but DH wants another boy... so we are just going to leave it in the big man upstairs hands!

We put our TTC journey on hold for April due to me not wanting a late December Baby (control freak much!) so I feel like I have had the longest WTO phase EVER!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD5 so just waiting around.

I'm here reading along not much happening in the TTC front all just wedding wedding wedding so don't have much to add! This time next week I'll be partying at my reception

Yay welcome luvbug you found us

I missed a bit of today's conversation so will catch up tomorrow.

Night night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    CD5 so just waiting around.

I'm here reading along not much happening in the TTC front all just wedding wedding wedding so don't have much to add! This time next week I'll be partying at my reception

Yay welcome luvbug you found us

I missed a bit of today's conversation so will catch up tomorrow.

Night night!
    Hi Shelby - I found you guys

How exciting, its so soon... at least you have something very awesome to distract you until you O!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Welcome everyone! I've updated the front page!

Well, still waiting to O. I've got some good EWCM tonight but we're taking the night "off" as per the SMEP...also so DH can play Diablo 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning!!

So opk was a negative!! But hey DH was ready he said just in case I am O we will do it.. So now we have DTD the twice this week and hopefully a few more this weekend..
    I hope he isn't too late home tonight for me

Currently on CD11..

I woke up this morning thinking and hoping it was Saturday!! another whole work day!! What a bummer could have done with another hour sleep and more warm bed especially with DH still in bed for a few more hours

Welcome luvbug!!

Yay shelby your special day is almost here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Way to go, Romy!!! It never hurts to add a few BDs in just in case!

*** TMI ALERT ***

Well we DTD today, CD15, we DTD two days in a row on CD10 and CD11 so we've switched from even days to odd days lol!

I've got my cup in today just to keep those swimmers in there...I'm really not taking any chances lmao! Still getting a "high fertility" reading on my CBFM. I hope to O on the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was surprised he went for it cause I wasnt sure..

Sian what do u mean by cup?? (might be a stupid question lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post

We put our TTC journey on hold for April due to me not wanting a late December Baby (control freak much!) so I feel like I have had the longest WTO phase EVER!!!!

We did the same LuvBug! Definitely not control freak We did accidentally get pregnant last month though, but it unfortunately ended in an early m/c so this is our first 'official' month of trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Way to go, Romy!!! It never hurts to add a few BDs in just in case!

*** TMI ALERT ***

Well we DTD today, CD15, we DTD two days in a row on CD10 and CD11 so we've switched from even days to odd days lol!

I've got my cup in today just to keep those swimmers in there...I'm really not taking any chances lmao! Still getting a "high fertility" reading on my CBFM. I hope to O on the weekend!
    Yay!!! We have done two days in a row a couple of times now too I like the idea of using the cup that way sian! Haha I always try and stay laying with legs in the air as long as I can hahaha I have definitely noticed a change in my cm yesterday so I think o is getting close! Have tried a few opk's but don't think they work for me as they have all been dead negative Will keep doing the baby dance adn hoping and praying we catch the eggy!!! We have a fleeting trip to Perth tonight for an engagement party so will have to be sneaky bding while staying with my aunty! Adds to the fun right!?

And For everyone!