+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Romy I don't think anyone would be offended by that post. Of course it's frustrating watching others fall pregnant easily.

I fell pregnant first month trying for DS and then again in jan when we started trying for number too. So when we lost bub in march and then didn't conceive again straight away I felt totally ripped off!

I think no matter how long it's been it's totally stressful! and there always seems to be a million more preg people around when you are trying hey?!!

It's freezing here too! And of course as soon as I said I'd start exercising I get sick! Bugger off cold

Hi to the newbies some more Middle of June testers I'm on cd 5 and AF is just starting to leave the building. Yay! But dh is away for a week next week so hoping the timing will be right for when he gets home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!!

Thanks dream girl...
    I know it will happen when it's meant too..

I have had sharp pains this morning while driving to work, I'm half and half hoping it's O but then also hoping it's not cause I won't be home till late tonight and DH will most likely be a sleep when I get home cause he was up at 230 for work.. And I can't test if I'm O till I get home.. Eeks..

Welcome organized..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u juststarting...

I'm going to try and chillax for a bit.. Lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

I am officially CD1 today so can you please put me down to test 14th June please Sian

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Welcome new folks! I'll update the list sometime today, sorry for the delay!

Romy, no one was offended and I totally feel the same way. I hate, hate, hate "wait till you get pregnant" comments from parents. I put up a status on FB about DH hogging the bed and essentially got a "wait till you get pregnant" comment from someone who knew I'd just had a miscarriage, I wanted to punch him!

My DH was the same way as yours too, we got married last April and he only agreed to TTC in January, we got pregnant straight away only to miscarry and even now he's dithering on whether or not he wants to TTC again (although he is going along with it mostly because he knows I want it so badly and need it for my sanity!).

Don't feel afraid to vent here, if you can't vent here where can you vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sian..
    MC would have defiantly taken its toll on the both of you.. I prob would want to get straight back into it as well or else you would go crazy....

The other saying I hate and I seriously have to keep my mouth shut so I dont say the wrong thing. "everything happens for a reason" of course those people say that cause they are preg..

Glad I can vent here.. Don't want to say to DH cause I don't want him to see the stress from me and say maybe it's the not the time.. Cause he says if I hound him and bug him that we have to DTD then he won't want to and put it off.. Wow sounds weird saying that male won't want to have sex.. Haha..

Has anyone had a change of CM since taking pre pregnancy vitamins??

Oh and a shout out to the new comers!! Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romy oh i hate when people say that too...obviously those people have never had a miscarriage

Sorry no changes with cm for me but just like everything else everyone is different...good luck for this month

AFM now on cd9 and have started SMEP so far so good...i'll be starting OPK's tomorrow so fx i catch the surge as i missed it last month.

Welcome to all the newbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm jumping over from the May thread after getting AF on Sunday. I will be testing on the 11th (Queens birthday) and keeping everything crossed that we catch the egg this time. This will be our third
    month trying. I got a bit emotional when AF came but feeling positive again about this month. babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating or just about to.. a couple days early..

To test poas ovulation kits can it be anytime of the day to do it or is it best for morning???

I got to wait 2 hours before I head home to DH he better be awake!!!

I hope u all had a lovely day!! 1 mor work day till the weekend!! Yippee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been doing opk's but mine are most accurate at picking up
    The surge at about 5pm. They are better later in the day because your LH builds up over te day but the exact time best to test alters between people. I think that's right haha I've only been doing them a few months.
    I hope your dh is ready to go when you get there lol! But don't forget of you got a positive that means you O sometime in the next 24-48 hours so if he Is asleep there's always tomorrow