+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope all u ladies are having a good day!!!

Blonde, yes that's my dog, he is my baby he lights up my day
    Thats so sweet of your DH buying you a magazine and some sweets.. I don't DH would buy me a pregnancy mag lol.. but he does bring me the pillow to elevate me after the deed lol as well as a cup of tea to keep in one spot...

Eko yay on getting closer to O

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    What is the C2P forum?
    C2P is countdown2pregnancy.com it's a great site. I don't use it for the forum, it's too quiet and people rarely talk. But it has an extremely helpful calculator section that helps you to work out things like how early you can test when you're ttc. It also has a symptom tracking section for when you're ttc so that you can compare symptoms between cycles and hopefully give you a clue as to what's going on.

If you do sign up for it, my username is Aprilgirl. Feel free to add me on your page

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow such a busy chatty group. Awesome cos so much is going on keeps my mind off ttc. Sorry about no personals have been sick with the flu these last couple of days which has put a halt to things. Decided to poas tonight to see if I'm close to o but guessing due to the miscarriage it's thrown my cycle out of whack as it was an ugly white little stick.

Not trying to sway any way here, just praying for a sticky but it's good to read for future reference as I'm sure I would like one of each if and when it happens.

I'm also going through the 1st lot if babies to be born that we're conceived when we started trying. Makes me sad cos I do badly wish it was me about to have a baby instead.

Lots of babydust and good vibes to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eko - Im the same as you, dont mind either way as long as I get a baby in the end!!

Still waiting for AF but I think shes a couple days away.. Im technically in the 2ww for this month but not holding much hope cos DH and I didnt DTD right on O time cos of me living away atm. Checked out the calendar and I will be with DH around O time this month (providing it is a 35 day cycle like normal...but that has varied lately........)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Evening!

Almost fertile is good Eko! I was actually coming in here to say the same thing - I had some partial ferns on my maybe baby this arvo I have been doing OPKs too, but so far nothing, the faintest of faint lines and that's it! I have never had a positive OPK, so maybe they don't work for me?

Sian how are you going? We all miss you on FB but of course totally understand where you're at. I am so glad to hear that Mother's day wasn't *too* bad for you.

AFM: waiting waiting waiting... ttc is just a waiting game isnt it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!!
    Man it's getting colder and colder these days!! Getting nice and chilly for cuddle weather

2-3 more days till possible O for me but not seeing any signs *sigh*..

So where are all you ladies based?? I'm the gold coast!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    ROFL@Eko and OurSerendipity! I was just coming in to say that I got a "high fertility" reading on my CBFM this morning and I'm definitely going to shag my husband tonight! Hee hee hee!

I should expect to O by the end of the week I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Please can I join? I will be testing again on 14th June.

Does anyone know anything about luteal phases? It appears that mine is rather short, I used OPK's this month and I O'd last Wednesday (which was late in my cycle) and my AF started this morning bang on time so my luteal phase is only 7 days? I am still BF my 12 month DS, what can I take to lengthen my LP? Thanks!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeez it is getting cold! Had a twinge this morning and I'm like implantation? No... gas..... This waiting business sucks, even when I know there's practically no chance of a pos :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Welcome Cheetara! I think it's vitamin B6 that lengthens LP from memory? I've never had that problem so I haven't really looked into it but I'm pretty sure that's it.

CozWesty, it's so hard not to get your hopes up, isn't it!