+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love a chatty group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Wow, so much to catch up on! I was refreshing this thread all morning and nothing but apparently you do some hard work in the afternoon and everyone gets Chatty McGee! LOL!

No signs of O yet! I usually O around CD18 or CD19 but the month we got pregnant I O'd on CD15! Fingers crossed for another short cycle lol! We're not swaying either way, at this stage as long as we have a bub that sticks and is healthy I'll be happy. I'll leave the swaying for baby #2! If I had to have a choice, though, I'd probably choose a girl.

OurSerendipity, I am sorry for your loss, even though it doesn't feel like a miscarriage I know how excited you were for those few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning all,

Romy we are off to Thailand for 8 days, patong beach and koh sumai I love Thailand and can't wait to go back. Little boys are fantastic, my little man rocks

Serendipity I'm with you the more I get it the more I want it lol!!

Sian can you put me down for testing on the 11th.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thailand nice.. We went to Bali for ours.. Loved it but not a very romantic place for a honeymoon and also our first time away together.. But would def go back.. Would love to go to Thailand.. Always wanted to go there..
    So jealous well crossing fingers u get a honeymoon baby that would be awesome..

Sian hopefully O for u soon so u don't have to wait as long..
    I don't O till sat or sun.. That's if I O this month.. I really hope I do.. My DH has the weekend off so it's a great weekend for baby making

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    No signs of O yet! I usually O around CD18 or CD19
    Same here. If you're on cd12 like me and O around 19 then we're probably going to be due date buddies *grin*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko- Thanks. Still holding out a minute amount of hope for May but don't think it will happen. Also found out today that my sister is pregnant so feeling a bit down but so super happy for her. I am loving C2P although its alot harder to make friends on there than it is here. You are all so nice and chatty and I just don't get the same vibe over there. I haven't had much of a chance to have too much of a detailed look through the site but will tonight. I find their charting alot easier than FF. I have been sort of charting this month. I have missed a few days with temping etc and haven't used opk's this month because I don't think that we will be trying so don't see the point in wasting them and making myself feel worse knowing I am or have ovulated and not being about to do anything about it.

Really hoping june is our month. I am hoping you get your BFP this month.

Question ladies, do you dtd at any particular time of day? Morning night? Those of you that have to get up and work or have kids? Or any success stories??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear of your losses! My GP said that there are many times that women don't even realize they've miscarried, they just think AF is a bit late. It doesn't matter how far along you are, its still a loss

pinkkate, Well when we were TTC our first, we only DTD at night before bed. Afterwards I did the whole lying down with pillow underneath & cycling legs in the air thing - silly as it sounds, that's the month we conceived! I think you should avoid going to the toilet for a few hours afterwards too.

Romy13 - Is that your dog in your avatar? If so, it's just GORGEOUS!!!!

Its finally CD 1 for me! I'm feeling pretty average, especially while trying to get over this head cold. My lovely DH bought some chocolate donuts home last & the latest issue of Cosmo pregnancy - he's extremely thoughtful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I don't use C2P for the forum really, more the calculators etc. that keep me sane! Hahaha!
    We almost always dtd at night when DS is in bed. Sadly the chance to 'get a leg over' doesn't often rear it's head when the munchkin is awake. And mornings are generally a no-go too as I'm up mega early for work and the weekends we both want to sleep in.
    Even though DS doesn't. Heh. So it's night time or nothing for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the C2P forum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! My chart says possibly fertile! Ok, I know I know. It's not fertile. It's better than NOT fertile though right? *chuckle*.